Nope!

warning: this drabble is spg and im not an expert in this field (any field actually) so forgive me huahua. anyways, idk what came into my mind that i wrote this piece of meh. :c

Jeonghan couldn't feel anything at the moment but the delicious sensation that flows down in his bloodstream. He is proud he makes his boss this horny.

"Since day one, i want to make you sore so bad and unable to walk." He smirks. He starts kissing Jeonghan's jawline. Licking and sucking the skin like he's a dessert.

Jeonghan's hands don't know where to go, he's having a second thought in touching his boss because he might get angry and stop what he's doing.

He admits that since day one of his work here, his boss' malicious stare  was on. He tried ignoring it but still get bothered.

"Grab my hair, put your arms around my neck."

He followed what Mr. Choi said and immediately clings his arm.

Their fabrics are brushing each other, feeling the hardness behind. They are grinding.

"A-ah... S-seungcheol!" Jeonghan's hands keep on grabbing ahold of his boss' hair and massaging the nape vice versa.

"Ah, shit, you feel so good. Ah." He pushed Jeonghan's waist closer for them to grind harder. Jeonghan moans in the pleasure and sensation he is feeling. The sensation where you could feel like your body is craving for it.

"Fuck, f-flip over, i'm going to fuck your ass now." His voice is thick due to what they are doing. Jeonghan nods quickly.

But just when they were about to reach euphoria by grinding....

"Uhm, if you excuse me, when will you guys stop doing that? I'm here to close the deal Mr. Choi in case you forgot." Jeonghan slowly opens his eyes as it go straight from the direction the cold voice is coming from. Seungcheol despite of that, didn't stop what he's doing.

Mr. Hong is silently sitting with a coffee in the corner.

;

a/n: HAHAHAHAUAHAUAHUA forgive me