I'm A He!

I was about to entitle this drabble entry, "BITCH U THOT" but nah. So since i basically enjoy writing random scenes that pops out in my head whenever....

As the famous boutique's glass door made it's noise, a blonde shoulder-length haired person enters. A dark blue wool scarf is hugging 'her' neck that compliments 'her' navy blue coat with a white shirt inside and 'her' skinny black jeans. The saleslady immediately assisted the blonde and ask for what 'she' is looking for. Since the boutique is mainly for girls, they won't and can't tell either this blonde is a guy or girl, but at least they assumed it's a 'she'.

She started roaming around looking from the blouse to the dress section then to the cardigans back to the dresses. She is scanning every piece of cloth meticulously and rubbing his index and thumb finger together with the silk in between, feeling the material. She cringed and went to the next piece on the rack. The dress was lifted and being observed by the customer, stretching each sides. Finally, she nodded in satisfaction.

"Are you not going to try it, madam?" The saleslady said nicely.

Jeonghan feeling irritated, said 'no' by his head to the saleslady and turns around to pay for the simple red dress he picked. As he was about to get his credit card, a girl who's about the same height as him grabs his arm.

"I'm sorry but can i ask for a favor, pretty please?" Said the girl with a long brown hair sweetly. Beside him, is a guy who's also the same height as him wearing an apology smile. His dimples are showing and his black hair almost covered his eyes.

Jeonghan nods slowly but quickly regrets it because he should've asked her first what is it. The girl beamed with her wide smile and cheerfully went to the dress section and gets the black flowy dress below the knee.

He watched as the guy with the girl who seems like 'her boyfriend' follows the chic around. The boyfriend commented upon the black dress and the girlfriend nodded. He raised his eyebrow when the girl comes close while holding the black dress.

"Can you please fit this?" The girl handed him the dress. Jeonghan almost dropped his jaw.
"Excuse me?"
Jeonghan can't believe what she said.
"Yours and my mom's body frame are almost the same. Can you please do me a favor by fitting this? Please?" The crazy girl throws him a puppy eyes. He was about to disagree and say sorry when he noticed that all eyes are on him, including the black-headed guy who's serious watching him.

"I- Ah... Y-yeah! Y-yeah, sure." He stuttered and give in a bitter laugh. He hesitantly gets the dress from the girl and was about to head to the fitting room when the black haired guy stopped him.

"Here, let me hold that dress for you." Before Jeonghan could say no thanks, the dress he is going to buy for his sister was on his arm. God knows how much he wants to punch the man in the face right now. So attractive.

He struggled to put on the black dress but managed to success. He looks in the mirror and sighed in a disbelief because of what he's seeing. A man wearing a dress. How the frick did this happen? However, it fits his body frame perfectly and he wants to think that he should buy this for some costume use but it's not right, no thanks.

   The curtain that covers the fitting room was shoved and everyone literally had a jaw dropping moment. The dress looks perfectly good in the person who just got out from the room. It compliments its skin with the color black, it made his color stand out. His nice locks are also a little bit messy but looks really good on him. Everyone recovered after Jeonghan coughed, including the drooling black-haired man.

"P-perfect! T-thank you so much for taking my favor. I appreciate it." The girl smiled and held his hand, he gives her a fake smile and returns to the room quickly.

   Giving the black dress to the girl as he gets the red dress from the boyfriend and mouthed 'thank you'. He headed to the cashier to pay for the dress.

  The black-haired man never leaves his stare from the blonde while his girlfriend is searching the racks. On the other hand, after paying the dress, Jeonghan decided to leave the shop with a paperbag in his hand.

   The black-haired guy followed him immediately leaving his 'i'll be back' to his girlfriend. He saw him about to cross the street when he grabs his arm.

  Jeonghan looked at him full of confusion.

The guy was struck by the beautiful 'girl' in front of him. Indeed 'she' is much beautiful in a close up.

"I just wanna say that... the dress earlier looks really good on you, i love your hair,  and-" He was cut off by a flustered Jeonghan.
"Can you please go away?" with his embarrassed tone.
"Why? I would just say thank you for my girlfriend and for a return, I hope to see you one day in a dress too with me grabbing something to eat-" the dimples showed in the man's face when he pressed his lips tightly because the blonde snaps him again.

"Frick! Can't you tell?!" Jeonghan crossed his arm facing the stupid guy completely.

"Can't I tell what? I-i'm confused." He tries to pull out a nervous laugh to make the situation light but the latter just won't allow him.

"That i'm a he!"

"Sorry?" He would like to think that he just misheard what the latter said and he feels like blood is running into his face.

"Are you just stupid or what? I'm a guy! I'm like you!" Jeonghan rolls his eyes trying to relax himself from sudden anger.

"What the actual frick?! Are you serious? I-I thought... but.. but the dress fits you perfectly! I-Urgh!" Tackling his black hair grumpily, he fakes a laugh, "Haha. It can't be. You're kidding. Go get a life. I'm done here."

"Well, you better be! I'm not kidding. Get a life? Hey mister! I think you better look for an another girlfriend as early as now cause if she finds out that her guy was hitting on someone, especially a GUY too, she might consider that she has a gay boyfriend and leaves you. Now, go leave me alone and don't ever approach me again if you don't want me to blurt out this to her." As he said that, he turns his back away from the 'oh-i-thought-he's-a-girl' guy.

   On the other hand, the poor man cleared his throat and started to walk away too, feeling an extreme heat on his face. He can't believe he just checked on a guy.