Morning, busy man.

The sun is peeking from the huge window as it hits Jeonghan's face that made him startled as he opened his eyes. It's a Sunday morning; means his husband Seungcheol has no work for today and he's thankful for they could catch up some time.

He rolled to face his snoring husband but only to find his back facing him. He went on deep sigh and stared at it for a minute until he is in the mood for clingy stuffs.

He begin tracing small circles in his husband's broad shoulder to his biceps and down to his back. Seungcheol flinched a little that made Jeonghan chuckle in amusement. He continue what he's doing until he felt not like it anymore.

He wants them to have a special time today because these past few weeks, his Seungcheol didn't have time with him, he was so busy to the point Jeonghan went to sleep first.

He went closer to his sleeping husband and hugged him from behind, spooning him. It's been so long since felt his touch and skin. He misses everything. He misses their alone time together.

Jeonghan whispers 'Good morning' to Seungcheol. Waiting for his response, he lifts his head to take a peek from the latter's face. He smiled when he saw that Seungcheol frowns and slowly turns to face him but still eyes-closed.

"What time is it?" Seungcheol asked in his bedroom voice.

"7 in the morning." He moves inches to hug his husband tighter and burry his face in his neck.

"Fucking Jeonghan, can you please let me sleep?! It's the only day of the week that i could fucking get a decent sleep so can you not bother me and wait for me to wake up and calm your shit?" His words cut like a knife into the heart of the blonde headed guy. Jeonghan was taken aback and moves away inches because he was scared.

Jeonghan can't believe after all his sweet sugar actions, he will get this shit. He wants to curse Seungcheol but he don't want it to get big.

He only wants his husband's attention after all these weeks he's ignoring him. Is it wrong? He just wants a small time from his husband but all he did get is this. He just wants his arms to comfort him. He just wants him to assure that he's doing fine. He wants to know if how's the company that he was so busy. He Seungcheol isn't also the type to shout him. He was so shocked and scared. Is he not enough? Perhaps he's seeing other woman? man? Where did he go wrong?

"Fine, i-i'm sorry..." Holding his tears, he gets up to go to the bathroom but a warm hand stopped his wrist and he froze.

"S-seungcheol, I'm fine. D-don't mind me, just go back to sleep. I'm sorry..." A tear escaped his eyes and soon he is laying on top of Seungcheol's topless body.

A set of lips shut Jeonghan up.

"I'm sorry, babe... I'm sorry for shouting at you." He says as he carefully removes Jeonghan's fringe away from his face.

Jeonghan couldn't find anything to say and just smiled sweetly.

"You know what? These past few weeks gone hell because i barely had a time with you..." Seungcheol's hands find its way to the latter's waist, squeezing it repeatedly.

Jeonghan chuckles biting his lips because he finds his husband cute with his only one eye-open. A tear landed on Seungcheol's cheek so he frowned. "Are you crying? Why?" He panicked so he opens his other eye to see further.

A teary-eyed with a messy hair Jeonghan (plus the sunlight) welcomes his eyes and ironically, it's a beautiful scenario. He loves how he sees Jeonghan crying over him with the angelic features he has.

"B-because, y-you shouted at me. I-i thought you were mad. It's so not you." Jeonghan said while rubbing his eyes and made a dry laugh because he seems stupid.

"No, I'm not angel. I'm sorry I won't do it again I promise."

Seungcheol hugs his dear husband and gently stroke his hair while making sure he's radiating the warmness Jeonghan needs.

On the other hand, Jeonghan feels warm and comfortable. He feels strangely safe when he's in his husband's touch. How he missed this.

"You know that I love you, right?" whispered Seungcheol with eyes closed.

"And you know that I love you too, yes?"

Seungcheol chuckled because of how adorable his lovely Jeonghan is. God knows how thankful he is for he has the most beautiful blessing god can ever give him.

"Let's sleep more, babe."

-

a/n; okk so i know im never good at stuff like this aka fluff to be specific (actually, im really a no good in everything) but at least i tried lmao this was a draft from abt two months ago and just decided to continue it today so yes lmao ilysm guys

ps. have u seen how jeongcheol sails these past few days im so alive