A Flower in the Morning

Warning: Angst

Unedited update (It was long for me af) so please forgive and understand my grammatical errors :(

-

Seungcheol's family runs a Flower Shop which is well-known in their place. Their flower shop is a big one since his father is a manager in a company and his mother just love flowers so his father built her the flower shop.

Seungcheol is a seventeen year old boy who gets everything he wants; that basically made him naughty and sometimes disrespectful. But, he loves his mother very much.

Seungcheol bid his mother a good-bye kiss and went in the front door to wear his school shoes. After he did, he saw the clock that he is turning late and that he has only 10 minutes allowance left to school. However, it only takes him 5 minutes to walk.

He's fixing his wrist watch when he walks outside and suddenly got stunned when he saw a random looking girl with white clothes leaning to his mom's planted flowers while seating in the ground. They are daffodils and roses.

The girl has a blonde hair and probably a shoulder-length one. He can't tell about the face because her hair is covering her visage. The blonde just keeps on staring at it even though Seungcheol counted that 30 seconds had passed already.

He clears his throat. "E-ehem. Do you mind staying away from my mother's flowers? She is sort of sensitive and picky. You might cause damage to the flowers since we can't afford letting you give it one because we make sure we provided the best quality flowers." He is trying to be nice, to act nice. But this girl just won't listen to him and even mind his existence. It plucked his nerve strings, the fact that she is snobbing him makes him furious. He steps forward with his heavy foot steps.

"Ya! Listen to me! Don't you speak or are you deaf? Or you just don't understand what i'm fuckingg sayi-" Seungcheol completely froze and swallowed his words as the girl... the boy turns around to face him.

A pale-looking guy faced him. It seems like this guy is about his age. He has a round eyes and a pointy nose. He also has a lips who is near to pale color. The strands of his hair is covering the 1/4 of his face due to his movement when he faced Seungcheol. His blonde hair suits him very well.

Seungcheol just couldn't believe what he is seeing right at the very moment. A pretty man is facing him with its innocent and weak look. He looks very fragile. He looks like a porcelain that can be broken when you just hold it. His eyes look so tired and empty. He is so beautiful.

Seungcheol took a step back and suddenly became mute. He can't find any words to say. He feels like he just turned into a stone.

"I'm sorry." Words came off by the long-haired guy's mouth. It is merely a whisper but enough for Seungcheol to hear what he said.

His voice sent shiver down Seungcheol's spine so he cringed a little and suddenly couldn't make any eye contact.

Seungcheol remained frozen and swallowing his saliva. Why is he nervous and suddenly self-conscious? He ran a finger to his hair as he finds confidence to talk.

"Look, y-y-you can look to the flowers but please don't touch them, o-okay?" He is using his authority yet calm voice.

The long-haired boy nods slightly making his hair bounce slightly. He suddenly wants to touch and run his fingers in it. It looks so smooth and silky.