Chapter 23

He stretched before turning to me and threw me a sleepy grin. I'm drying his wet hair with a towel at the moment.

He just got out of the shower and I know he's sleepy already. But I don't want him to sleep with wet hair, that's why.

We're back in Korea, we arrived this morning and he went straight to YG building. I went to my house and greet my parents because I knew they're worried sick already then I made sure I texted and informed Got7. I went to Emoni's house after to let her know as well.

"Go to sleep. I will go help ajummas with the dishes." I mumbled.

It's only ten'o clock but I decided to make him go to bed early since he had an early schedule tomorrow. Now I sound like a mom, don't i?

"Sleep beside me for a while," He grinned, patting the spaces next to him.

I know he won't stopped until I agreed so I didn't refused and did exactly what he want.

"Happy now?"

He acted as if he didn't hear my question, "Ahhh. So, this is what it felt like to have a wife,"

My cheeks flushed but I didn't forget to punched him.

"Ya! Who said im your wife?!" I groaned. It felt good coming in my ears but ugh-- no.

He showed me his regular-ish smile that never failed to sent butterflies through my stomach, "I will make sure of it one day."

**

Unfortunately, iKON will be in China for the rest of week. That's meant No Hanbin. My flight is the day after tomorrow, although Hanbin insisted he will squeezed his schedule and flew in back a day before my departure, I stopped him.

It's not like we'll never see each other again, right? I will visit, right? Right.

For Got7, I haven't told them yet. Maybe I will ask Joon Oppa to tell them. I don't think I will be able to do it on my own. I cried last time when I told it to iKON because Dong and Jinhwan oppa started crying. It was so funny then because we're all a crying mess but it felt good because I knew how much I meant to them. I will miss everyone.

"Mommy~" I called my mom who was busy baking in the Kitchen. Something smell good I just don't know what is it. She turned her head to me, "Yes Dear?"

"What are you making?"

"Cookies. Chocochips Cookies!" She excitedly said. She love to bakes, and especially love it when someone compliments her about how good the bake goods is. Well, who wouldn't?

She grinned, "I was just thinking about asking you to take this to Hanbin's dorm."

Gosh. Who's her real child now?

"Mom!" I crossed my arm, "Why are you thinking of feeding him first when you haven't even fed your own baby?" I pouted.

True dat Hanbin love her baking. Since I can't cook or bake for my life whenever he came over Mom would make cook or bake in my stead for him to eat and he love love love it.

"Aww. Look who's jealous." She chuckled while wiping her hand with a napkins.

I groaned in frustration. Heol, She's treating him like her own son. If you asked if my parents or Eomoni and Aponim knew about our relationship, the answer is no although we knew they already have a clue of what's going on.

Ha, I will just called Eomoni and asked her if she can cook me my favorite tonight. But, No, she's busy I probably shouldn't bother her.

"Don't be such a baby. He's like my son already. Be thankful that im treating your boyfriend right." She gave me a teasing smile. "Now Call him or Take these to their dorm."