The Royal Thrive - Chapter 24 - Defend or Offend

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Entering the chamber which consisted a front room, a large bathroom and a bedroom along with a dressing room. I can already smell Noah and following the smell it led me to the balcony with him staring out to the forest of green trees that is surrounding the palace walls.

"You're back"  - With a simple greeting I force a smile on my face before walking towards him, yet his eyes didn't leave the view he is looking at. No. He simply didn't know how to look at me. I'm am the worst. 

Resting my hand on his shoulder he doesn't flinch or give an type of reaction - not only is he hurt but his wolf also is hurting. "I've always despised these palace walls. Within these walls, I've lost my mother, I'm losing my father. Everything that happens within these walls makes anyone unhappy, within these walls have the power to change people" Only able to offer a sad smile I know what Noah is trying to point out, he's wondering if I would change within these walls. That's because he knows once we're in this cage there's no way out. 

There is just no way out. 

"Forgive me" Whispering I pull away from his shoulder I crossed my arms whilst taking a deep breath in. "I don't regret taking you here. I just regret not giving up the prince title earlier. Perhaps if I did we wouldn't be in a situation like this right now. A situation where we can no longer back out but move forward - a bleak future" That's right. From the very beginning I didn't force Noah back here, you can say we both came back because we had something to do. We could've ran away, we could leave everything behind. 

Yet we can't. Noah wants to save his father and the kingdom. Whereas I want to destroy the Queen once and for all. For the sake of my pack and world peace - the both of us simply encouraged each other to return. 

Through the three weeks, myself and Noah did a lot of things. I had revealed to him about my powers, my abilities for which I've been training with which is evidently shown during the coronation ceremony in the extreme state. I am now able to manipulate it yet if I use it too much the strain on my eyes will cause me to become exhausted. Whilst I trained Noah carried on the research left behind by my dad and my previous alpha. The research about the minister was only merely a surface of what he was looking into, there was a lot more and mostly it was on the queen. Before Noah had hold of the research I had taken a piece of research away from the pile before he used it - the piece of research which concerned about Noah's mother's death. It seems to have a link between the current queen however without pure evidence I can't pinpoint it at all. Now all I can do is leave it to Zain and Jayden with a few of my fellow pack members there is yet before that I need to give them the permission to gain access to certain places and without them being labelled as rogues and killed. 

However, the first thing is to get support from the two other packs so we could gain enough strength to go against Anna and the Queen. Once we do saving the King would be a lot easier - "Once we fix everything, let's give the position back to Nathan" I suggested to make Noah feel better and knowing that such a statement would be the hardest thing to do in the near future due to situations he agrees to it. Simply to fool himself and myself that it's all going to work out the way we want to.

The very next day is the blessing ceremony, I had to be separated from Noah and joined with the other female royalties and of course Anna would be there too. With all in the same room everyone greeted me with respect and honour even though they were all completely sugar coated. They are all probably wondering how a fallen pack namely now a rouge become Crown Princess Raine. Well the answer is simple, I am simply chosen by fate itself. 

"May Crown Princess lead the way to the blessing shrine" The headmistress of the palace asks whilst a army of maids all follow in at my beck and call, stepping from my seat with my long white grecian style dress flowing all the way down my legs I took the lead of the rest of the royalties with Anna right behind me who has still not spoken a word to me. 

Walking right out the building even more maid were waiting outside creating almost a pathway towards the blessing ceremony, "Greetings, Crown Princess" bowing down with respect the rush of awe engulfs me for a short while before I take my first step down the pathway with a whole group of female royalties behind me. Taking careful steps I pass the maids all one by one. Glancing at the other side there is another row of maids and there walking in the same pace as me is Noah with Nathan right behind him - noticing me looking over Noah and I lock in each other's gaze with a smile assuring us both. 

Inside the blessing shrine is the minster standing there in a white robe, right now he is just the elder wolf. His duties is just to bless the new Crown prince and princess. Now standing side by side everyone in the room kneel down on their knees as the old man give his blessings. One by one with his hand above our heads he would say his blessings, starting from Noah then to me. After the blessing part has finished to complete the process of the blessing ceremony we must go to the Queen's chambers and ask for her blessing yet before it we are allowed to take a short break before everything gets prepared and for the Queen to call for us. 

Taking a break to the toilet I push open the grand doors revealing a oh so grand toilet. Even the toilets in this palace is extremely beautiful, standing in front of the marble sinks I look in the mirror in front of me. Never did I think I would - 

BANG 

The door suddenly slams open almost so hard it could've caused a dent in the wall that it hit, stepping into the toilet is the person I've been expecting to confront me. "No matter how much I look at you you're still like a cheap flower trying to be a beautiful rose" Scoffing I didn't bother looking at her as she walks behind me staring at me through the mirror - "I'm not a gardener but I can tell you out of me and you the only cheap flower. Is you." A flash of anger strikes through Anna's icy blue eyes as she suddenly turns the anger and let out a twisted cackle, her gaze have not once left the mirror, she is still looking at me whilst laughing. 

"You really think just because you got Noah as a mate you can really sit on this position as Crown Princess forever? You're just still a rogue-!" 

With a red mark appearing on her face she reaches to her left cheek with her hand before looking at me growling with anger. "How dare you-!" Smirking I grab her wrist away from her face "That's to teach you that disaster comes from the mouth" Shoving her backwards we glare at each other intensely - they say a throne cannot have two kings. For us the throne cannot have two queens and we both know that very well. In fact we know it so well that at the end of the day it can only be either me or her till the very end. 

"I won't let you sit and take everything that was meant to be mine so easily" She glares but I could only offer her a straight face.

"I only take what is needed for me to succeed" 

Walking out the bathroom Anna looks back over her shoulder she pulls a twisted smile "I'll get rid of you before you know it. Just like your pack" Without another word Anna walks straight out the bathroom, whilst she walks out and the door slowly shuts.

I drop down onto the floor holding onto the edge of the marble sink with my left hand. Hiding my face with my right palm, panting out of breath slightly I eventually drop my right hand back down before slowly pulling myself up. 

I never wanted to compete or go against anyone, but right now all I see is obstacles. If I get rid of all of these obstacles I will have to sacrifice a lot of lives. The Queen needs to be destroyed, but what about Anna? She hasn't done anything for me to get rid of her.

No, being considerate of other people means bringing misfortune to myself. 

What should I do?

Before you leave please leave a vote or a comment below! 

The Royal Thrive (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें