•19- Who Are You (pt.2)•

1 Month Later

" Hello" I answered as my phone rang with Chres' face flashing across the screen.

" Y/N" Chresanto yelled through the phone.

" What Chres" I said pulling the phone away from my ear. " You Tryna Blow My Ear Drums Out"

" No" He laughed. " Sorry. I Just Miss You"

" Well Can You Express How Much You Miss Me In A Different Way" I said as I walked into the kitchen to grab a snack. " Please And Thank You"

" Well I Guess I Can Do That" He said over the phone.

" Nigga Whatever" I said grabbing the Oreos off of the top shelf. " What's Up Witchu. Whatchu Doin'"

" I'm Good And I Ain't Doin' Nothin'. Desiree Got Royal So I'm Alone Right Now" He said. " What's Up Witchu And Whatchu Doin'"

" I'm Energized For Some Odd Reason And I'm Eating Oreos" I said biting into one. " Want One"

" How I'ma Get One" He asked after kissing his teeth.

" Well" I said. " You Live Around The Corner From A 7/11, Down The Street From A Walmart, Or You Could Come And See Me To Get One"

" If I Come And See You Then I Gotta Get More Than One" He said. " Deal"

" Deal" I said as I ate the last cookie in the pack.

" You Bet Not Eat All Of Them Like Last Time Either Y/N" He said seriously.

" Okay Okay" I said. " I'm Boutta Go Buy Some More Cause I Just Ate The Last One"

" Are You Sure" He said.

" Yes Chresanto I'm Walking Out Of The House Right Now" I said as I sat on the couch.

" I Don't Believe You At All" He said. " But I'm On My Way"

He knows me...

" Alright" I said smiling. " I'll See You Then"

" Alright" He said. " Bye"

" Bye" I said.

He hung up the phone and I slid my phone in my pocket as I stood up. I minus well go buy some more Oreos. I'll be back...

15 Minutes Later

I'm backkk! And Chres is here. We pulled up at the same time so now we're in the house talking and laughing like we always do. I really like Chres as a person because he's super cool and we just talk for hours at a time. That time that we "did it" and said my house or yours, we came here and talked until like 7 in the morning and we got there at 11. We both did fall asleep by we woke up and continued to talk. And now every day we talk and see each other and we're kinda like each other's get away from all the drama and shit.

" You Know I Love You Right Y/N" Chresanto said as he looked down at his phone.

" I Love You Too Chres" I said looking up at him. " Why You Say That All Out Of The Blue"