•16- Babe, I'm Sick•

" Baby" Chres called from our bedroom where he's been all day.

" Yes Chresanto" I said from downstairs where I sat on the couch doing some research for my job.

" Can You Come Here Please" He asked for the fifth time in the last hour.

I sighed and moved my laptop off of my lap, standing up and walking upstairs to see Chresanto sprawled out on our bed.

" Yes Baby" I said standing at the doorway.

" Whatchu Downstairs Doin" He asked looking at me.

" Some Research" I said.

" Oh" He said. " Well Can You Come Up Here And Keep Me Company While You Do That. Please"

I looked at him and saw his cute innocent face and couldn't resist.

" Sure Babe" I said. " Just Lemme Go Get My Laptop Okay"

" Okay" He said, coughing as I walked downstairs to grab my laptop.

" Chres Baby Are You Hungry" I asked as I sat down at my vanity and looked at him. " Do You Need Anything"

" No Babe I'm Good" He coughed again. " Thank You"

His voice was raspy and his eyes were closed. I know my baby is sick, but damn he is fine. I bit my lip and turned towards my laptop to open it, seeing Chres and I on our anniversary, happy as ever. I smiled to myself as I do every time I see that picture and continued with my research.

" Babe" Chres hummed from our bed.

" Yes Baby" I said continuing with my typing and searching.

" I Love You" He mumbled.

I turned around and looked at him as he slept on the bed. I laughed and shook my head. He only talks in his sleep when he's sick, so yeah, my baby definitely doesn't feel good.

" I Love You Too" I mumbled back.

Hours Later

" Chresanto Eat This Soup" I said. " I'm Not Playin' Witchu"

" I Don't Want It Y/N" He said pushing my hand a little. " I Don't Even Like That Soup"

" Well Than What Kind Of Soup Do You Want" I asked looking at him as he shifted in bed.

" Can You Make Me Some Ramen Noodles" He asked looking up at me.

" Chres" I said internally rolling my eyes. " That Was The First Thing That I Offered You And You Said You Didn't Want It"

" I Changed My Mind" He mumbled with his eyes closed.

I made a face and looked at him. I had to take a breath because I was about to slap him but then I remembered, he's sick.

" What Kind" I asked as calm as possible.

" Chicken Please"

" I'll Be Back" I said standing up with the bowl of soup in hand.

" Thank You Baby" He said. " I Love You So Much"

" Mhm" I mumbled walking downstairs as my stomach growled.

I guess I'll just eat this soup and make me a sandwich or something.