•7- Number•

I walked through the mall with my two best friends and my 18 month old daughter.

" Ma Ma" Royalty, no not Chris Brown's daughter, said tapping my face and pointing.

" Yes Baby" I looked and there was her favorite place in this mall, Build A Bear.

I looked at her and she looked at me with her pouty eyes that I just couldn't resist.

" Come On Y'all" I said walking to Build A Bear.

" That Little Girl Is Spoiled" Shanice, one of my best friends said.

" Girl Yass When I Have This Baby He Or She Is Gon Be Spoiled Just Like Royalty" Renee, my other best friend, said rubbing her 6 month pregnant belly.

I laughed.

" You Just Can't Not Spoil A Child. I Feel Like It's Really Impossible" I said.

" Exactly" Renee said. " That's Why Michael Need To Hurry And Knock Yo Ass Up, Then You'll Be Thinkin Just Like Me And Y/N" 

Chres p.o.v

" Exactly. That's Why Michael Need To Hurry And Knock Yo Ass Up, Then You'll Be Thinkin Just Like Me And Y/N"

" Y/N" I mumbled. " I Know That Name"

" Da Da" Royal said out stretching his arms for me to pick him up. He pointed at this little chocolate girl who was being held by her mother.

I looked down at him. He smiled

" You Got You A Crush Lil Man" I asked him walking to the next station.

" Mm Mm" He shook his head.

I looked over at the little girl then at her mama and her mama's sisters, I guess. They all look alike to me.

Flashback
" Y/N Are Y'all Sisters Cause All Three Of Y'all Look Alike" I asked her as she sat in the desk infront of me.

" No Chres These Are My Best Friends Renee And Shanice" She said. " And Besides We All In College Chres I Don't Think That I Would Be The Same Age As My Sisters In College"

" If Y'all Got A Different Mama Or Daddy" I whispered as our professor walked in.

She giggled and told me " Hush" before turning around to face the professor. Lord she was so beautiful.
Flashback Over

" Y/N" I mumbled and looked up at her as she laughed and looked around.

Y/N p.o.v

" Why Are Y'all Bein So Damn Loud" I asked through gritted teeth as they laughed and giggled with Royalty.

" Shanice Started It" Renee giggled taking a seat next to Royalty.

Royalty began to giggle with her auntie and leaned her head on her shoulder.

" How Did I Start It" Shanice began to laugh and leaned her head on my shoulder.

" Shanice And Renee I Am Never Hanging Out With Y'all Again" I said looking around and laughing at their silliness.

Then my eyes landed on this man who sat with this little chocolate boy. He laughed and smiled with him. He looks so familiar.