1 - Lips

"Okay, but if you have a fever then why did you come to school huh?" His close friend Minhyuk said slowly, trying to get the situation through his mind. Wonho rolled his eyes a little at the question and smiled under the mask he was wearing.

"I'm not even that sick. It's just a slight fever and I would have nothing to do at home anyway!" He protested. Minhyuk looked at wonho even more confused than he was before.

"So you're complaining about not having to do anything?" Minhyuk stood up dramatically, slamming his hands on the table. "This is an outrage!" Wonho could only chuckle at his friends actions as he pulled his mask down to his chin to began eating the sandwich he had packed for lunch. "Sit down minhyuk! You don't have to always cause a scene you know." Kihyun spoke up, even though he tended to be the one to cause a scene. Wonho looked over at Hyunwoo, who was sitting to his left. He noticed the lack in concentration (and lack of food that has been eaten) that slept upon him in that moment.

"You okay bud?" He asked, watching Hyunwoo's eyes fall upon his own. Hyunwoo just nodded causally, even though he wasn't slightly interested in the table conversation, even though he always was normally. Wonho decided he would just ask him about it later, then finished his sandwich within the next few bites. He pulled his mask back over his lips and the top of his nose before standing and swinging his backpack around one of his shoulders. In that moment, the slight chime of the bell, that indicated lunch was over rang, causing the cafeteria to be emptied within a few minutes.

The next class was calculus, meaning none of his friends would be there since the rest of them had a burning hatred for math, while Wonho couldn't care less. Most of the time, the teacher would talk and talk, and Wonho would listen since he wasn't one to fail, but he wasn't technically interested at all. That day though, was a little different from most. The entire class had gotten new seats, which didn't phase Wonho since there wasn't anyone he specifically wanted to sit next to, until he was stuck behind some light haired boy who distracted him. The boy did nothing to distract, actually he did nothing at all but listen, just something about him made Wonho a little curious.

The class ended rather quickly thankfully. He picked up his notebook and shoved it down into his backpack before standing up, his eyes directed on the boy. He balanced himself on his heels as he waited a short time for the other to stand up and make a time when initiating a conversation was best. The other boy stood up, turning to reach for his backpack, which left Wonho with a perfect side view. Wonho opened his mouth to speak but- God damn his lips, was all Wonho could think, or say. He saw the boy turn his head slowly, forcing Wonho to make eye contact (since Wonho couldn't look away in the first place). His expression towards Wonho was disgust in that moment, pure disgust.

(A/n: I didn't exactly know how to express this expression through words so here's a picture)

Wonho realized his words weren't as completely in his mind as he expected when he saw the boys reaction. He darted out, practically slamming himself into the lockers across the hallway before almost sprinting down to Kihyun's locker (which Kihyun was always at).

He panted slightly, putting his hands down heavily on his knees. Kihyun watched the scene play out before saying anything. After a minute he spoke up, "Explain." He said bluntly.

"You know everyone in school right?" Wonho stood up between his 'explanation.' "There's this boy in my calculus class okay. He has like kinda dirty blonde hair, darker than mine, and he has these beautiful lips. He's tall too!" He sputtered out his words, almost spitting on his friend. Kihyun thought for a minute then nodded a little. "That must be Hyungwon. He doesn't talk much and he is always giving people the stank eye, so he doesn't seem too friendly." Wonho smiled subconsciously and ran off to his next class, yelling a subtle 'thanks' to Kihyun as he left.

The last two classes of the day were quite and taught by two teachers who loved to call people out for even talking in the slightest. Wonho looked but was left with no sign of anymore Hyungwon after calculus. He was slightly relieved since he first words to him where 'God damn his lips' and it wasn't like Wonho could say he was talking about someone else since they were the last two in the room.

The walk home to Wonho's house was quite short and quite, other than the birds and his own thoughts. He couldn't really put a finger on it but something made everything he thought about lead to that blessed boy he saw for the first time today, especially the light flowers he passed.

"Hyungwon." He said to himself as he left out and awkward and nervous smile.