Chapter 1

Why is this happening to me? Out of every person that this could be happening to, it has to happen to me. I just hope this isnt a dream. It started about 1 hour ago when i seen a bunch of people with flashing cameras around a girl, i drove my car as close to them as i could and shouted to the girl to get in the back and that she could trust me, when she jumped in i didnt bother looking at who it was and just drove off. About 20 minutes later of driving anywhere she spoke and i reconised the voice stright away, it was THE Demi Lovato in the back of my car.
"Demi aint you supposed to be at your concert?"
"Yeah but i got caught by stupid paps and know im running late, so i guess your a fan then?"
"Nope im a Lovatic and i dont have tickets to go to your concert because of a lot of reasons but i can take you there if you want?"
"Omg thank you so much, by the way whats your name?"
"My name is Dan"
We didnt really talk after that about 30 minutes later we got there and the back entrance was emtpy so i said goodbye to her and as i was just about to leave she knocked my window.
"Arent you coming with me?"
"I havent got tickets" i told her
"No i can sneak you in the back"
"Yeah omg yea"
She had about 10 minutes but i cant believe im being sneaked into Demi Lovatos concert.