"8" Blackness

"Y/N, can you hear me" Felicity said. "Yeah" you said, still seeing black. "How many fingers am I holding up" Felicity asked. "I can't see, anything" you said. "Oliver and Barry, you need to get back here right now" Felicity said. You felt wind on your back and then heard Barry and Oliver arguing. Felicity whistled. "Guys, Y/N is awake" Felicity said. "Did you figure out why, she completely zoned out and why she kept saying random things" Barry asked. "No not yet, but I figured out something" Felicity said. "What is it" Barry asked. "I'm blind" you said. "Whatever caused her completely zoning out and to say weird things, left her blind" Felicity said. "Guys, there a part of the story I have to tell" you said. "Go ahead" Oliver said. "My sister appeared to me. She is a meta-human and she can appear to people, in their mind. She said everything that happened while I was zoned out was because of her. She said everything that happened would happen, including me going blind, temporally" you said. "You're not going to blind for a long time then" Barry asked. "No" you said. "We all should get some rest. You should be able to see by morning " Felicity said. "Okay" you said. You decided not mention the meeting with your sister tomorrow.

Time Skip.......
You woke up, but you still saw black. Somebody knocked on the door. You forgot to mention you stayed at Oliver's mansion, in their guest room and Barry slept downstairs. "Come in" You said. "Hey" Barry said. "Hey" you said. "Can you see" Barry asked. "No" you said. "Well, we we're about to get food at Big Belly Burger, you wanna come" Barry asked. "Sure, what time is it" you asked. "2:45" Barry said. "You know you're going to have to help me downstairs" you said. "Oh right" Barry said. "You should get ready first" Barry said. "Oh right. Can you get Felicity" you asked. "Yeah" Barry said. You heard Barry leave. "Hey" Felicity said, shutting the door. "Here put these on" Felicity said, handing you clothes. You put them on. "How do I look" you asked. "Good" Felicity said. "Let's get you downstairs" Felicity said. She grabbed your arm and led you downstairs. "You look good" Barry said. "Thank you" you said. "No problem" Barry said. "I'm hungry" Oliver said. "Some am I" Barry said. "I'm pretty sure we all are" Felicity said. "Shall we" you said, holding out your arm. "We shall" Barry said, grabbing your arms.