"2" Is He Really a Monster?

He broke the kiss. "Why did you do that" he asked. "Cause I know you are still in there Hunter" you said. He zoomed off. "I have 2 questions" Caitlyn said. "Shoot" you said. "One, why do you have the last name Y/L/N if you are a Wells" she asked. "Well that was so he wouldn't know I was alive" you said. "Second, why did you kiss Hunter" Caitlyn asked. "Well I knew him when I was younger but now he's changed" you said. "You mean he's a monster" Caitlyn said. "No I really don't he is a monster. He's just got to much darkness in him. He's just got to fight it" you said. As if on cue Hunter zoomed back in. "Well I'm guessing you guys had a good coversation" he said. He started walking towards Caitlyn. He then zoomed off with her. "NO" you screamed. You lay there by yourself. Until Hunter comes back. "Why did you take her" you asked. "Well, I have you now. I don't need both of You" he said. "Why keep me" You asked. "You took care of me when I needed help and I have known you longer" he said. "Are you saying you still love me" you asked. "Yep" he said. "If you loved me you would let me go" you said. "Nope can't do that" he said. He then got closer. "What do you want with me" you asked. "I need you for moral support" he said. "What makes you think I'm supporting you" you asked to him. "If you don't your friends are as good as dead" he said. "You wouldn't dare" you said. "Oh, but I would"he said. "My friends and family will find me" you said. "Good luck believing that" he said. "Cause right now it doesn't even look like your dad doesn't know your alive, nor does your younger sister" he said. "Well I guess that's a disadvantage of letting Caitlyn go" you said. "What makes you think they will come for you" he asked. "They love me, I am family to them and they won't leave me here to die" you said. "Fine have fun thinking that" he said. He zoomed off. "Time to use my smarts for good" you thought. You grabbed your hair clip, which happened to have a laser on it. You started burning the metal on your hands. It finally came off. "Free, finally" you thought. You started walking to the breach. You saw it and you went into it. You came out in a warehouse. You made it. You are on Earth 1 again. You walked out of the warehouse and saw terror going on in the city. You went to your house. You grabbed your sonic blast gun. You were Wells daughter, so you knew how to protect yourself. You ran out and saw the Flash getting beat up. You then remember you forgot your hood and mask so your dad wouldn't recognize you. You ran back to your house and you put the stuff on and you went back to the scene. You saw something really sad. Your dad was getting beat up. You then saw he was about to get stabbed in the heart. You shot the guy with your gun. He looked shocked to see someone save him because he didn't see anyone besides Flash there. You started fighting the other guys around Flash. You fought every single one except one. You saved that one for Flash. "Hey crimson leather" you said gesturing over to the last guy. "Right" he said with his voice modified, by his speed. He sped to guy and knocked him out. You started to go, but Wells grabbed your hand. "Who are you" he asked. You turned your voice modifier on. "You will find that out very soon" you said going out of sight. You wouldn't let him see you quite yet. You hacked, S.T.A.R. labs and went into their security cameras. You wanted to see what their reaction would be after the fight. when you came. You listened in. "Who was that girl" Caitlyn asked. "I don't know but she showed up at the perfect timing" Barry said. "Oh that's his secret. He is the Flash" you thought. "I think I have already came up with a name for her" Cisco said. "What is it" Barry asked. "Catalyst" Cisco said.