"7" Star City

You arrived at the Arrow hideout in Star City. You walked into the Arrow hideout. "Woah. This is cool" you said. "I know right" a blonde girl said. "Hi. I'm Y/N" you said to the blonde girl. "Hi. I'm Felicity" Felicity said. "Why Green Arrow" you asked Oliver. "It's cool. Plus I like green" he said. "Let's get this guy" Barry said. "He's at 5th and 3rd" Felicity said, handing you a com. You went and changed into your suit. You drove on your motorcycle there. Suddenly a guy, that looked like Barry, jumped in front of your motorcycle. You spun out. You hit a wall and your motorcycle exploded, causing you to, go flying. You hit the ground, going unconscious. You woke up on a table, in the Arrow cave. "She almost died, Oliver" you heard Barry say. "Yeah, but she is alive" Oliver said. You whistled. Loud enough for them to hear. You sat up. "You're awake" Barry said. "Yep" you said. "What happened out there" Barry asked. "The shapeshifter looked exactly like you. He jumped in front of my motorcycle. I didn't want to hit him so, I spun out, hit a wall, my motorcycle exploded, I went flying, and lastly, I went unconscious" you told them. "You can't go back out there again" Barry said. "Oliver said, you and me, are the only ones who can stop him" you said. "Barry. Y/N, is right" Oliver said. "I'm not going to let the one I love, die" Barry said. "Barry, I'll be fine" you said. "I got her back out her" Oliver said. "Alright. Let's go get this guy again" you said, standing up. "Oh no. You need to heal" Barry said. "I'm fine" you said. "You should really listen to Barry, Y/N" Oliver said. "No. I'm fine" you said. You then saw white and then a figure. "If you don't listen to them I'll make you" the figure said. "Who are you" you asked. "I'm your sister. I'm a meta-human just like you. Except I can talk to people and appear to them in their mind" your sister said. "How can I believe you" you said. "When we were six you stole chocolate from our parent's bedroom and hid it under your pillow" she said. "It is you" you said. "You need to rest" she said. "I need to know where you are" you said. "I'm here in Star City, too. How about we meet at Big Belly Burger at 3:00 p.m. tomorrow. Bring nobody with you, okay" she asked. "Yeah. I'll be there" you said. "Bye" you said. "Oh wait, there is a thing about you talking to me in your head" she said. "What thing" you asked. "Whatever you're saying to me, will be said out loud, you'll completely zone out suddenly, and you might be blind for a couple hours" she said. "What" you said. "Bye" she said. The flash of white is gone and everything is black.