13

"We gotta get the fuck outta here!" Daryl yells as he bursts through the door.

Carl and I turn our attention from the couch to him in surprise.

"What is it?"

"A horde, too many to waste our bullets on" he pants and we both get up from the couch at the same time.

I look out the window to see a horde stumbling our way.

"Fuck.." Carl mumbles.

Rick runs in and locks the door just in time so the walkers just run into it.

They scratch on the Windows as more and more put pressure onto the little house.

"We gotta go! Like, now" I yell as the Windows crack.

Rick and Daryl run into the kitchen to grab the food while Carl and I wait for them at the back door.

"Fuck, the weapons.. I'll be right back"

I run towards the stairs and Carl's eyes widen, "Ariana come back here!" He yells but I don't listen.

I run upstairs to grab all the supplies from the room into my backpack.

There is too much supplies so I grab Carl's backpack and put some inside too.

The roof begins to fall and some screws and small wooden pieces behind to fall onto the floor.

"Ariana C'mon!" Carl screams from downstairs and I run out of the room.

I toss the bags to Carl as the roof collapses and it's the last thing I see before everything turns completely black.
________

I wake up to feel cold concrete under me.

I sit up slowly, looking around.

The room is empty, except for a door that's just a crack open.

I slowly stand up, leaning onto the wall.

As I walk towards the door I start to feel dizzy and fall back onto the ground, making a loud thud sound.

Just then the door flies open.

I look up and see Carl, he walks towards me and lifts me off the ground.

"You okay, princess?" He asks as he walks outside the door with me in his arms.

I look around, squirming through the sudden light.

"W-Where are we?.. And Where's Rick and Daryl?"

Carl sighs, "We're at a Storage building, and Dad, Daryl and the both of us got split up when the walkers attacked.."

"You got knocked out when the roof closed in, I had to pull you out of there and carry you here.." He says and puts me down and locks the storage building's doors.

I look at the ground at he at Carl, who is tying a rope to the handles, cursing under his breath.

Once he turns around I wrap my arms around him in a hug.

He stumbles back and hits the wall.

"W-What's this for?.." He looks down at me but I keep hugging him.

"Thank you.." I mumble into his shirt and he sighs and hugs me back.

"Don't worry about it princess.." He sighs and rests his chin on my forehead.

I look up at him and pull away. "You actually care, don't you?" I raise my eyebrow and he scoffs, walking towards me.

He puts both of his hands on my face and crashes his lips onto mine.

I kiss him back and he leans off of the wall.

We pull away and he tilts his head to the side, "does that prove enough?"

I nod and look down, trying my best not to blush.

"Cmon, we gotta secure the place more.." He says and we start locking up.
_________

30 votes and 20 comments
=
New chapter

[ Sorry this is short BUT! ]
Can some of you please PRIVATE message me some ideas of what could happen next? Because I love when you guys help me with my books!