The dock

(Dean's POV)

A shiver went down my body as Cas brushed his hand in my hair. His eyes sparkled, and the sunset setting in the background was perfect for the mood. Damn he was so beautiful, he made my heart skip a beat, every time I see him.

"C'mon I want to show you something." The trench coat wearing man said, getting up and putting a hand out to me, I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up.

We walked along the beach, watching the sunset.

The sun was gone and the moon was out, shining bright in the night sky.

"Here it is." Cas said, as we arrived to an old dock. We stopped looking at it. Why did he take me here, there was nothing here, just a broken dock, and nobody was on this side of the beach. It was so dull.

Cas glanced at me, then grabbed my hand pulling me under the dock. The sounds of the small waves crashing was soothing. It was dark (er) under the dock. A few birds flew out as we walked in.

"Why, did you take me here, exactly?" I said confused.

"It's kinda like my secret spot. No one comes to this side of the beach, like at /all/. This is where I come when I need to get away, and think. I just thought I would show you." He stuttered looking down at the ground, it looks like he is blushing but I can hardly see threw the darkness.

I chuckled. "Its nice." I said looking around.

A few minutes past. We sat on the sand, not talking just staring at the water.

I turned my head to Cas, biting my lip. His blue eyes looked into my green.
He leaned forward pressing his lips to mine.

His hands wrapped around my neck. I deepened the kiss, pulling him in.

I nibble at his bottom lip as his hand slide down my back, sending chills through my body. Cas let out a little whimper as I bite his lip harder, I smile under the kiss. If his whimpers sound like that I wonder what his moans would sound like, oh they would sound so good, the thought makes me want to take off his shirt, and suck on his neck, while my hands undo his belt and slide down- I moan at the thought, then continue to kiss the beautiful trench coat wearing man.

Cas pulls back, pressing his forehead against mine. He breathed heavy.

"I haven't kissed someone like that in-" He paused.

"Ever." He finished.

"Really?" I breathed.

"There's something special about you, I guess. I don't know, it's just you and only you that can make me feel this way." Cas said.

"You know when I saw you in that restaurant I knew I wanted you, but I didn't think you would like me, cause well I don't know. You seem like a nerd, that would hate boys like me." I whispered.

He leaned forward closing the gap between our lips. His hands grabbed at the back of my head, tugging my hair slightly. My hand found a way to his back pulling him onto my lap. He kissed me hard, biting my bottom lip, his hips moving into mine fast. My hands ran up his back. His tongue pushed its way through my mouth. Our tongues touched and a bolt of electricity ran through me. They tangled together. God the taste of his tongue was so good, so sweet, it made me warm and cozy. Why the fuck does he do this to me, he's so hot and sexy and oh my Jesus Christ. His hips moved harder into mine. A moan escaped my mouth just to be captured by Cas'. Cas pulled away his mouth from mine, looking down at my crotch. He jerked his hips into mine. I moaned. My hands left his back grabbing Cas' face, forcing him to kiss me.

His hips slowly stopped. I pulled back from the kiss, smiling. He bit his lip. God he is so hot when he bites his lip.

I brushed the hair off of his face, with my hand. His eyes are so gorgeous.

"Let's get you home" I said, even though I don't want him to leave me.

We pulled up to his apartment. We sat there in silence just staring at it, both of us not wanting to move.

"I don't want to leave you." He whispered.

"What does that mean?" I asked, even though I know what he means.

He looked over at me. "I want you to come with me, I don't want to sleep alone I'm sick of it, I hate cold lonely beds." Cas said staring at me.

I chuckled and got out of the car.

He pushed open the door to his room. To the left was a small living room, a green love seat, with an old coffee table and a table with an old tv on it. To the right was a bookshelf with /a lot/ of books and a door that goes to his bedroom. Then straight forward was a small kitchen.

"Nice place." I said shutting the door behind me.

"Eh, I guess." He huffed. "It's messy. I didn't think I would have visitors."

"Messy? It's not messy, if you call this messy then I guess I'm a hoarder." I joked.

He quickly walked into his room, I walked up to the door frame, watching him pick up his dirty clothes.

He walked up to me trying to pass but I stopped him wrapping my arms around his waist. "Why so nervous?" I asked, searching his face.

He shrugged. "You don't have to be nervous, I don't judge." I said trying to comfort him. He nodded and tried to push past, but I lifted his face with my mouth kissing him. His eyes fluttered shut as we kissed.

I pulled back, keeping my hands on his waist and started pushing him back,we hit the bed making him fall back.

I leaned forward kissing him. A cat jumped up next to us. "Ahhh!" I screamed, as I fell to the ground.

Cas sat up laughing. "This is my cat." He laughed, petting it. My heart was racing. "You never told me you had a cat." I said sitting up on the ground staring at the cat. "His names Jimmy," He said trying to hold back his laugh but couldn't help to burst out laughing.

"Stupid cat." I said getting up off the ground and pushing Cas over to sit on the bed.

"Your aloud to have animals here?" I asked staring at the grey cat.

"No." Cas replied.

"Your such a-a..... Aah-choo!" I sneezed.

"Your such a rebel, sorry." I said rubbing my nose.

"I found him outside, it was raining and it was freezing cold outside and he was sitting outside my apartment, I couldn't just leave him there, and so I brought him inside, I was going to take him to the animal shelter, but I thought it would be nice to have company, and so I named it Jimmy, cause Jimmy loved cats." He said picking up the cat, and putting it in his lap.

I sneezed.

"Are you ok?" Cas asked.

"Yeah I-I'm fine." I said trying not to sneeze again.

"I'm just allergic to ca-cats, but he's fine." I replied.

He pushed his cat off his lap.

"Your cute when you sneeze." He whispered quietly. I could feel my cheeks burning.

Cas got up and walked to the bathroom, leaving me in his room all alone.

__________________________

Sorry, bad ending I wasn't sure how to end it. :/ anyways please vote and comment what you think. :)