Protective Nightmares

Start from the beginning

 "Well now look Gold you made him angry!" Drawkill Freddy said glaring at me. I growled at him.

 "Well maybe he should have listened to me a long time ago when I told him not to say, then maybe he wouldn't be angry!" I replied back. Drawkill Foxy got in the middle of us.

 "Stop," Is all he said. I rolled my eyes, then went over and sat down on the couch. Drawkill Freddy went over and spoke to the others while Drawkill Fredbear and Drawkill Plushtrap spoke silently in the corner.

 After a minute I got up and got out of the hideout, and I walked to the safe room, Freddy's shadows not in sight. I sat down in the safe room, in a spot I made for when I want to be alone. I changed into my human form, the safe room being slightly chilly. If needed there's a vent right beside me, so I can run off if needed. I knew I probably needed to find Icy before any others did, but then again she may be scared of me.

 I just decided to lay down and fall asleep. Just to try and sleep it off.

~Icy's Pov~

 "Can I be let go yet?" I asked, only to get shoved forward roughly again by Toy Freddy. "Ugh, Fine."

 So, uh, yeah. I attempted to run from the Toys on the stage but Mangle knocked me over... Now I'm being brought back to Parts and Services, where Toy Freddy says Freddy has a suit for me. Fun, right?

 Toy Bonnie ran ahead some and knocked on the Parts and Services door. Withered Freddy opened it.

 "What do you want?" He asked roughly, then Toy Freddy threw me forward.

 "Freaking ow! I have legs, I can walk you know!" I said to Toy Freddy than I got back up.

 "Well look who we have here, a little wolfie that's surrounded by animatronics, so she can't escape," Freddy said, looking down at me.

 "Hello Freddy," I said, crossing my arms and glaring at him. He did his signature laugh, and his eyes turned black with white pupils. Oh this is just faaaantasic, isn't it? I thought. Then Freddy grabbed my arm and threw me into parts and services. I crashed into a shelf, breaking it, and suit heads and pieces fell down onto the ground around me. I got up, shaking some of the debris the shelf made out of my hair and off my ears, then I made a few daggers and I threw them at Freddy. He grabbed the last one and threw it back before I could react, and it stuck itself into my shoulder. I growled and was able to yank it out, which allowed my shoulder to heal quickly due to it being my own weapon.

 I looked up and growled at Freddy, who just laughed, and turned to the toys. I took this chance to jump on his back and summon a new dagger which I jabbed into his chest. Freddy looked back at me and threw me off. He then screeched and ran at me with lightning speed, and I felt my head ram into a wall, and a sharp pain spread across the back of my head until I blacked out.

~Freddy's POV~

 "What would you like for us to do with her?" Toy Bonnie said, approaching the now unconscious werewolf reluctantly.

 "Go find the drawkills. Turn them against her in some way, I know at least one of them has to know where some wolfsbane is, I remember her father saying he had some somewhere in his office, and to only use it on intruders that could possibly harm the kids. Sure, it hurts everybody, but with werewolves, it can be much worse. We could use it to our advantage," I said, turning to the other toys, then facing back at Toy Bonnie. "Put her with her little cyborg friend, make sure there are plenty people guarding it."

 Toy Bonnie picked up Icy with no problem, Toy Freddy and Toy Chica walked off to go check with the drawkills. Mangle was still torn up, but we left her to guard the cyborg kid along with Bonnie and Chica. Foxy keeps a watch on the halls, but every so often he disappears, and I won't be able to find him on the cameras. As long as he's in my way, I don't care. I went over to the pirate cove in the parts and services and looked at the suit we had at ready. It wasn't a normal suit like a copy of mine, but instead, one that was a suit made for a cat animatronic, which Icy made when me and her used to draw us 'new friends'. It has a lot of locks in it, so the slightest movement will cause it to clamp down on whatever is inserted into it, so then it would stay on the endoskeleton of any kind that would fit in the suit. It'd be perfect for anybody we despised to go into the suit. Now we just gotta wait and see what the wolf does.