Shadow Songs

When I woke up I highly didn't expect for Shadow Freddy to instantly appear. It was a bad idea for the Shadow, because when I saw somebody staring at me my instincts instantly kick in. I got up, quickly jumped up on the end of my bed, and jumped on the shadow's back holding onto it's neck. I decided to let Ender take just a little control.

"Never, Never go into this room. It's my room, my rules. If you wanted to talk you could have waited," I mumbled threateningly in his ear. I jumped down from his back and then kicked it, making him fall face first onto the floor. He wasn't fighting back, so at least I was happy about that. The Ender side of me hated it though and tried to take more power. I didn't let her and replaced her with the rest of my control. The Shadow disappeared. I walked into my living room to find it on my couch. I rolled my eyes as it got up. It never quit.

"Your going to the pizzeria, aren't you?" Shadow Freddy asked. I looked at him quizzingly. I wondered where the other shadow was, so in my thoughts I just nodded. "You shouldn't."

"Why not?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts. "It's just a pizzeria, and I'm not fully human. I can see better in the dark then normal humans. Besides, I can make Glow Flakes. They glow. I don't see anything wrong 'bout going to the pizzeria to say 'hi' at night goin' wrong. I'm going."

"...Doesn't seem like I can stop you, but I'll be watching," the Shadow said and disappeared. I open the door to get hit by a wave of cool air. I liked it. I walked to the pizzaria, it still dark outside. The streetlamps illuminating the frost-covered street and sidewalk. It felt well outside to me.

As I walked I looked around. The Shadow Freddy was nowhere to be found. It was very dark for humans, due to me seeing some teens using their phones to light their way. They looked at me, then ran off afraid. Probably because of my ears and tail.

I reached the Pizzaria. I checked my watch. 10:38 pm. The pizzeria closed about three hours ago. I went up to the doors and remembered a little code Freddy told me to do if I came a bit early to the pizzeria.

Dun-Dun-Da-Dun-Dun, Da, da-da, da-dun

It was a simple tone, only going down a few pitches every so often. Maybe they wouldn't be turned off and one would open the door. I waited a few minutes. Nothing. I went to turn and go home to see if Plushtrap could pick locks, but the door opened and a tune started playing. I remember when a large storm hit a few months ago when the power went out, Freddy helped the little kids by playing the tune, and making his eyes glow a bluish hue.

I decided to hum the tune lightly. Soon the song stopped and Freddy stepped out. The animatronic looked at me for a minute. I just looked down. I felt a little bad for not being able to talk to them for long the other day. I looked up and Freddy had moved over and held open the door. He was letting me in. I ran up and hugged Freddy, then ran inside to find the others.

I ran inside and threw around Glow Flakes as I ran. Bonnie must have been on the stage because when I ran past the main stage and threw GlowFlakes he quickly drew back the curtain to see what the light was coming from. I ran around the pizzeria just throwing around the little glowing snowflakes. I threw a few in the kitchen, and I heard Chica knock over some pans coming out.

I ran over to a table that was set against a wall, and I jumped on top of it. I did a backflip and landed, knowing it would be too hard to stop running, and I was a little hyper...

Next thing I knew Bonnie and Chica were hugging me. Chica picked me up before Bonnie could and set me on her shoulders. Bonnie rolled his eyes.

" Chica you always get to teach her stuff first! I'm sure she wants to rock out instead of make pizzas!!!"