C H A P T E R T W O

SEHUN'S POV

"Yes hyung,i got it,i know i know,i'm still looking for her" I tried to convince my hyung once again as he started to be so noisy talking in the telephone.It's already has been almost ten minutes since he called me.I was annoyed with him actually,but still,he's my brother,i cant hate him even if i want to.I am so frustrated why he never give up looking for her. If it were me,i would have just give up.
"Hyung,past is past,just give up on her please." I tried to beg him
"No!She was sold to us,now you have to take what is yours.If not then her father's debt are not settled yet.Just keep looking for her Sehun.She is our 'thing' remember that!"My brother scolded me.
He even sent me her picture and detailed so that i can help him looking for her,but it's already two months and i didnt even got to know anything about that girl.But, i was forced to not give up looking for her as my brother has a work to do abroad that he cant look for her himself.I look at her picture in my cellphone,and the address that he gave me.For two months,i have always go to this place to look for that girl but it is so weird that i never saw her even if i wait for the whole day.
"Hey Sehun-ah,what's your brother said just now?Look for her,not daydreaming!" Suho said to me.
"Hyung,it's already midnight,how can she be here this late night?Think with your brain first" I said as i look at Suho.
"Who knows right?Maybe she's that clubbing girl type" Suho chuckled.
"Forget your nonsense!It's not a joke hyung.You know what I didn't want to...
"Hey hey hey,isn't she's the girl that you are looking for?" Suho suddenly cut off.I immediately turned to look outside our car's window as he pointed to the bus station.I am so surprised that girl really looks like the one that I've been looking for but she seems messy right now,like a crazy person,yes absolutely a crazy person that was sitting at the bus station.
"But is that really her?I expected that she will be nice looking though" Suho chuckled.
"Yes..it's really her,I can feel it" I said with a confidence.I quickly got off from our car and stares her silently before sneakily walking closer to her from her back.I am surprised as she suddenly turned back and look at me so I didn't think much,I pulled her and covered her mouth with a handkerchief that I always bring just for looking her all this time.I prepared everything for two months and I am so happy that I got her today.She fell in my arms as she started to feel dizzy with the chlorofoam liquid that I purposely put to the handkerchief before I got out from the car.Then,without wasting anymore time and to avoid getting caught,I carried her quickly to our car.
"Wow Sehun,you are really something right"Suho said as his eyes widened.
"I need to do this before she ran away from me,she just saw me behind her,and I don't want to lose her trace anymore" I said as I put her at the seat back.
"Whatever,let's go home now" Suho said.
...
"Hey guys!!Look what we bring back for you!"Suho said excitedly while I just shook my head looking at his childish behaviour.They are all gathering in the living room because of Suho.
"What?You finally found her,congratulations!" Kai said while looking at me that carried her in my arms.
"I thought you bring food for us" Kris said coldly.
"Me too" Tao agreed with him while Suho just laughing.
"So did your brother know that you have found this girl?" Baekhyun asked me.
"Not yet,I will tell him later" I said as I leaned the girl on the sofa.
"I don't why but isn't she's pretty?And now why does she looks...messy?" Chanyeol asked as he looks to that girl's picture that my brother gave me.
"I don't know what happened to her before I kidnapped her though,she already looks messy when I first saw her but she still pretty hyung.Look carefully at her face." I said as I pointed to the girl.They are looking at the girl carefully with eyes wide open.
"Yes,I'm agree,she doesn't look that bad,I am sure the next morning when we ask her to take a bath and dressed up properly for us,then she will be more beautiful though" Baekhyun said.
"She looks messy but still pretty" Kai suddenly said with a flirty eyes.
"Hey hey,what are you thinking huh?"Kyungsoo hit his shoulder.
"I don't know what I am thinking but I want to teased her after she wakes up,and... entertained me" Kai chuckled.
"What?Kidding me?" Luhan said and raised his eyebrows and look at me.
"No,I'm not fully responsible for this girl,I just kidnap her as my brother asked me to do so for her father's debt will be settled.It's supposed to be my brother that should be the one who looks for her but he has work to do abroad.So I have to do it for him" I said
"So what do you have to deal with her then?You said she was sold by her own father?" Kris seems interested.
"Well,something rated that you dont have to know" I said as I look at Kris.
"Sehun-ah,can we just share?I want to deal something with this girl tomorrow" Kai said and we are looking at him.
"What??Aish, come on hyug,don't try to be innocent.It's not like we didn't bring girls to our home right?I know you are all thinking the same as I do,look at her,she's seductive!" Kai said.
"She does looks seductive right now though" Baekhyun said as he looks toward her exposed shoulder.
"Yes,that's what I told you,especially with this soft pink gown.This gown really suit her.Plus,we really have to take this chance that we had.There's twelve guy in this house,and I pretty sure you are all bored without girls right?We need girls sometimes!" Kai said as he tried to convince everyone.Well,I do admit what he said.
"You are right Kai,we will just bully her then,it's pretty bored when we just teased each other" Lay said.
"See,pretty girl,just wait for this hellish fun" Kai giggled.
"Okay,so where do you want to put her now or you just want to leave her here?" Kyungsoo asked me.
"No,don't leave her here,just take her to my room,I will be sleeping in the living room.It's so pity for her to just sleep here." Baekhyun suddenly offered his bedroom.
I was aware at first but I kinda believe him a little,but the other hyungs are looking at him with an intensed eyes.
"I won't touch her,don't worry,I will really sleep here in the living room plus you all surely didn't want to give your room right?" Baekhyun tried to convince us.
"Okay,just bring her to your room yourself.I'm pretty tired now"I said and Baekhyun immediately lift her and carried her to his room while the others were just looking them.
"Do you believe him?" Kai asked me.
"Well,I trust Baekhyun more than you Kai" I said as he rolled his eyes.
"It's already late at night guys,let us just go to sleep now" Suho asked us then we are all nodding and immediately go to our own room.
I passed by Baekhyun's room and I saw him pulled up the blanket to covers that girl as his door was wide open.
"Why Sehun-ah?,i really didnt do anything,just covered her body as she might get cold" Baekhyun said as he smiled.
"Nothing,just make sure to come out after that then" I said as i smiled back.Baekhyun is surely a nice hyung but he is naughty too sometimes.I know him very well.
"Hey,what is her name?I forgot to ask you earlier.Baekhyun asked as he walk out from his room after he took an extra pillow and blanket then closed the door.
"It's Jihyo.Song Jihyo." I said to him while he just nodding.
"By the way,why is your brother asked you to look for her and bring her here?"He suddenly asked me.
"Just what i have told you guys earlier, she has a debt with him,i mean..her father,borrowed my brother's money,it's not a little,it's a huge amount of money,but he didnt pay back.So,her father quietly sold her to him.You know my brother is a pervert,he loves every woman,but this time my brother asked me to take over his job as he really has an important work abroad" I tell him honestly.
"Wow,interesting.So your brother know her father?And how is that?" He asked me again.I let out a long sighed.
"He know us since we were young.Her father know our parents as he had a big company while my parents are one of his clients back then.But,someone in his company betrayed him and he gone bankrupt.So,he borrowed my brother's money because he know we are rich,but he didnt know that my brother is a jerk actually.He got threatened for not paying back so he said he will give her daughter to him,to satisfied him.That's it,you are the first one to know the whole story." I said to him while he dropped his jaw as it was so unbelievable.
"Wow,what a complicated life.So,are you taking your brother's job now?"He asked again.This hyung surely has a lot to ask.
"Why wouldn't i?It's not easy to have this kind of chance right?Just think that she is one the girls that came here before her haha,it's not like this is our first time having girls sleep here right?We will just bully her a little" i laughed.
"Okay then,sorry for asking a lot,just go to sleep now Sehun." He asked me and i immediately go to my room.I keep thinking of Jihyo while lying on my bed.She's somehow looks pitiful,but as she got sold then she's mine when my brother handed her to me.That's not wrong right?She got sold to pay off her father's debt.Yeah,that's right.She will be lucky to have twelve guys around her though.
"Jihyo,just wait for the fun that we will had" I chuckled and closed my eyes.