quinze

{ third person's point of view }

he decided that he wasn't good enough for her. in fact, he was never good enough for her. what can a trash like him provide her? he can't even provide her happiness; he can't even provide her warmth.

that night, he was only pretending to be asleep. he had heard each and every word of her confession. he wanted to wake up at that moment and wrapped his arms around her, but he didn't.

he wanted to tell her back that how much he loves her but he didn't. because, he wasn't suitable to be her lover.

so he left for good.

---

{ cho youn's point of view }

business was hetic.

it has grown so much over within this one year, and i was honestly proud. right now, every hour, there would be at least customers coming in, but mostly students.

i have decided that i should continue the business despite that i have completed the goal father gave me.

the attachment to this shop was deep, and i just couldn't let it go. this was where many memories were created, and where heartbreaks were intended.

there's a long queue in front of me right now and i quickly scanned the item in my hands and proceeded with the next customer.

"thank you!" i greeted, as the last customer of the long queue finally left. i wiped the sweat with the back of my hand as i sat down on the chair.

"tired?" i looked up to see hoseok offering me a bottle of water. i muttered a 'thanks' before opening the cap, and gulping almost half the content of it.

he was full of smiles today, and i find it a little creepy and suspicious. because he would usually have a long face due to the amount of stress his job gave him.

when hoseok was released from the jail, he came to find me and gave me an apology. from then, we became best friends.

he was the second best friend after jungkook. unfortunately, jungkook passed away while doing his job as the officer. he protected someone, letting himself to become the shield of a person and got himself shoot instead.

that smarty pants, i still miss him.

"what's wrong with you?" i decided to question him. he just gave me a wide smile and shook his head.

"nothing, i just came here to keep you hydrated enough so you won't faint later. gotta blast, i need to feed my trash can!" he waved a goodbye and ran towards the exit of the shop, but ended up planting his face against the glass door.

he was confused as to what happened, and looked up. he then realised he have made a mistake, then calmly pushed the door and walked out.

oh god, this boy is weird.

right after he left, i started to clean the table since there were a lot of dust. suddenly, the bell chimed, signaling that there was a new customer.

i looked up, wanting to greet but then i froze. i felt like my whole body couldn't move, and i felt like my heart stopped.

he walked towards me as i still couldn't process what on earth happening. this must be a dream, i kept on telling myself.

but it wasn't.

"cho youn?" the way my name bounce off his lips, i was certain that this was reality. this was the voice that i have dearly missed, and i have always missed.

the voice i that was always earning to hear, and the voice that i have been always searching.

"you look beautiful as always," he told me. i took a full glance at him. he had cut his hair short and dyed his hair brown. he was dressed in a formal suit; and he had piercings on his ear.

he looked hot.

and it was shocking to believe that a year ago, he still had that feminine look, but now, he just looked masculine. and a little tad adorable.

"jimin," my voice cracked and i started to tremble. the person that i have been finding for a year suddenly appeared in front of me, how was i supposed to handle the shock?

he then walked into the area where i was standing and enveloped me into a hug. "now, i am confident to say that i have come back and i miss you, cho youn."

i was shaking, and i couldn't control my emotions. nonetheless, i wrapped my arms around him and grabbed his shirt tightly, as if afraid that he would leave again any time.

"i won't leave from now onwards." he whispered into my ears and stroke my hair soothingly.

his voice sounded like melody and i swear i was melting in his arms. tears were continuing to cascade down my face as i clutched onto him.

"wohoo, everyone's home!" i heard hoseok's voice and the sound of the party popper as i buried my face further into jimin's chest.

jimin chuckled, and i could feel his chest vibrating when he did that. it was a really comfortable feeling.

that's right, jimin is my home. i was home again, and i feel contented. i feel safe and secure.

"you idiot, why did you only come back now?" i asked him as i pulled away from him, while wiping my tears.

"because i came back to my home. you're my home, cho youn."

jungkook was right, home is not a place, it's feeling.

and home, is where our story begins.

-

guys im actually not really satisfied with the ending ok i legit feel like it's shit i'm so sorry for disappointing ya'll !!

i love all of you, and thank you for supporting me & this story even though my updates take like 1939387373 years. i really appreciate all of you and im legit in tears because i didnt expect this story to have reads, ya know.

some facts :

a. when i first planned this story, i actually planned it to be a sad ending. but then i didn't write it down in my notes, and i eventually forgot about it and i can't remember it anymore. so i did a happy one instead! (be thankful hehe)

b. jungkook was supposed to be falling in love with cho youn, but that's too mainstream so yeah !!

c. jungkook was initially supposed to be alive & giving the water to cho youn in this chapter. but then i wanted his words to be impactful to cho youn, so i decided that he should be dying.

d. "i'll be your home.", jimin was actually supposed to say that. but then well, we shall have some twist shouldn't we hehe

and that's all the facts! (i think so, i can't remember HAHA)

i have this habit of putting author's note in each chapter and i legit can't stop this habit omg i'm so sorry if i ever said nonsensical shits !!

another story of mine has finished, and i do feel a weigh off my chest. i enjoyed writing this despite the fact that im not really pretty satisfied with it !! (-:

if you have any questions, feel free to ask me !!

thank you once again and i love you <3

(i swear i always write the longest author's notes)