un

"get me my homework that is on that table, right now!" i hollered at the maid as i was busy clicking on my phone. the table was too far away from me and i don't even bother to waste my energy to take it. after all, if you have maids, you should make good use of them right?

"but miss, it's near you–"

"do you want to get fired or not?" i said sternly. the maid zipped her mouth shut as she took the homework and walked towards me. until she was in front of me, she handed me the homework nicely but i snatched it away from her rudely. she deserves this kind of treatment for protesting at me.

i started to blast out music from my phone as i swayed along it while doing my homework. it was relaxing and entertaining at the same time.

from my peripheral vision, i could see the same maid again and she was talking on her phone. she was speaking quite loudly and i slammed my pen down on the sofa as i was growing more and more irritated.

"you," i breathed out angrily as i stepped closer towards her. she turned around and an appalled expression painted her face. she frantically closed her phone and placed it inside her pocket.

i gestured towards her pocket. "give me that phone."

she shook her head furiously as her hands defended her pocket. i pried open her hands forcefully but she was persistent.

"do you want me to tell my father?" i asked in a threatening voice. she slowly let down her hands as she was trembling. i took this chance to take the phone in her pocket and i succeeded.

"i will return your phone when i feel like it." i lamented as i held the tip of the phone. the phone looks so old and dirty compared to mine. i threw it on the sofa as i continued to do my homework, finally with peace.

---

"babe!" my boyfriend, taehyung cooed as he grabbed my face and gave me a long kiss on my lips. i smiled against his lips as i wrapped my arms around his shoulder, and my legs around his waist. his hand supported my ass as he slowly walked into one of the rooms.

we continued to kiss each other as i heard the sound of the door knob twisting, and soon i found myself lying down onto the soft and fluffy bed.

taehyung parted from the kiss as we catch our breaths. his fingers traced the area of my private part as i fought the urge to let out a moan. kim taehyung was an expert in making me feel good.

"so, how are you?" he whispered in his deep and raspy voice as he leaned near me. his breath was tickling my face as i let out a chuckle.

"i'm always good, how about you?" i replied back. taehyung licked his lips as he looked at me seducingly.

"i'm always thinking about how good you will make me feel, and the feeling of you inside me as we are fucking hard together. i'm always thinking of how i should make you scream my name all night non-stop," he smirked at me. i winked at him as i purposely lifted up my skirt which revealed a little of my black lace underwear.

taehyung started to grope my breasts as i moaned in satisfaction. he rubbed his dick around my vagina area and i shut my eyes to feel the pleasure.

"cho youn!" i heard another voice hollered. taehyung quickly got off me as i pulled down my skirt. i shooed him towards the window but he just stared at me blankly.

"idiot, jump!" i hissed silently. he looked a little intimidated by the height but i just gave him a little push as he tumbled out of the window. i looked down the window and saw that he landed safely as i sighed.

"cho youn?" the voice called out again. i adjusted my dress and combed my hair a little.

"yes father?" i opened the door as i greeted him. he gave him a hug as i gladly hugged him back.

i was glad that taehyung escaped without my father knowing. he comes in and out of the front door when my father isn't at home. this was the first time that my father ever was at home, and at the same time taehyung was here.

"are you doing any homework or anything?" he questioned sweetly. i shook my head, "i have done everything just now."

his eyes lited up in delight. "that's great! i'm bringing you to somewhere,"

i instantly became excited. i always loved going out because i was sick and tired of staying at home.

"where are we going?" i asked my father in an eagerly tone. he simply smiled at me.

"you'll know."

---

disappointment.

i was standing in front of a stall right now that sells stationeries. there was nobody in the shop as i walked inside of the shop.

there was a staircase at the very left end corner of the shop but it was kinda hidden. i immediately knew that it was a shop house judging by it.

the floor was dirty, and there were dust everywhere. i took a deep breath and coughed instantly as all the dust went in my mouth and nose.

"what are we doing here?" i snorted. i don't get what we have to do in a shop. and it was an old, rusty shop. just seeing it and i have chills all over my body.

"well cho youn, you're going to work and live here for a month." father proudly announced as i stared at him in shock. i wanted to scream at him so badly but i couldn't, and that is because i was simply disrespecting him if i did that.

"as you can see, this is a shophouse. the floor above this is where you will live. i have already brought your suitcase and necessities," father snapped his fingers and his assitants brought out my suitcase.

i see, he had prepared earlier when i wasn't aware of what was happening.

"you have to clean the entire shop by yourself without any help by tonight. business will be starting tomorrow so be prepared. if you don't earn $1000 by the end of this month, you are never going home."

"why should i do this? aren't we rich enough to afford anything? why do i still have to set up a business and sell, stationeries?" i replied.

father sighed heavily as he looked at me. "cho youn, i do everything for a reason. you will not disobey me, am i right?"

i pressed my lips into a thin line as i slowly bobbed my head. father patted my head and he was about to leave but he stopped in his tracks.

"there will be security guards near the shop, but no too near this shop. you are not allowed to ask help from anyone. be independent, and i trust that you will do a good job."

i didn't had a chance to tell taehyung about this.

-

i'm so sorry for the boring chapter but it's an introduction of her life and her character. i cringed while writing the taehyung scene lmao i cri