Chapter 25: Spirit Magic

Start from the beginning

I say in a reassuring voice, while speaking in hushed tones..

"Okay, Niichan, ah, I want to go first!"

The eager Lute almost shouted and gave away our position, but realized almost immediately, and softened his voice..

"Sure, show me what you got, Lute.."

After I said that, his face showed an eager smile, then he proceeded to draw his bow and said..

"Azuel Ignis Ra Aqua Jouet"

I couldn't understand what he said, even with my divine skill, so I guessed it was a type of chanting skill, and not a language. After he said those words, particles of fire and water gathered together in forming two arrows protruding from the composite bow, directly aiming for the two targeted goblins..

Lute pulled the arrows together with the string that seemed unbreakable, drawing them in a shooting stance..

"Fuuuuu..."

He breathed in, and exhaled a lot of air from his mouth, and then, released the bowstring..

*Woosh* *Woosh*

The arrows were freed into the air, and instead of moving in a straight line, it zipped through, cutting air, moving in two different opposite arcs, the one adorned with bright red flames, shooting upward, and the one rippling with liquid, moving downward, both going straight for their respective target's heads..

*Spurt* *Spurt*

It was only for a moment, but I caught every twist and turn the arrow made before landing straight into the two [Goblin]'s heads, with my enhanced senses, the [Goblins] could barely notice the silent but deadly strike, before it killed their two comrades and made their blood rain on the ground..

Such terrifying archery skill..

Yes, the bow was, without a doubt, one of the best weapons in the world, but I don't think it could have been used in such a way, a shot with pinpoint accuracy and precision and released without hesitation..

It made me more and more interested about their origins, while it also made me shudder, thinking about when Lute grows up, his skill will be further refined and even stronger than this, with such untapped potential, he would have the chance to be one of the best archers, in the likes that no one has ever seen before..

When I look at him after he shot it, he had a bright smile, unlike someone who has just killed two monsters in one blow..

"I did it, Niichan, I used my new bow and shot my targets without them ever noticing where it came from!"

He's so ecstatic, he's practically jumping up and down, so I reward him with a pat to his head, which he seemed to like..

"Grawr" "Grrr"

Oops, it seems the two other [Goblins] noticed our presences, and they turned hostile..

I look towards Anna and say..

"I guess it's your time to shine"

She heard that, and did a fist pump with her tiny hands with a determined expression, then she held up her staff above her head with both hands facing towards the direction of the approaching danger, and said..

"Fulgur Adium Adtonitus Georum"

A magic circle spreads out of Anna's body and glows in a pale blue light..

The magic gathers into the staff's tip and she pointed the staff forward..

"[Spirit Bombardment]"