I Just Recruited by the CIA Oh and I Think That I'm Falling in Love with the President's Gothic Son!

Start from the beginning

"I've got tuna salad, trade you." I offered holding the sandwich in front of her.

"Deal" She said swiping mine from my hand's and tossing me her's. We both sat there talking about math and gossiping for a while until Ash decided that she was bored with both of those topics and moved on to a different one.

"So how's your mom doing?"

"Good considering that she's eight months pregnant." I said taking a sip out of my iced tea.

"Yeah, geez I still can't believe that she's having another kid, why are your parents still even doing it they're like ancient."

"Okay first of all there not "ancient" Ash, they're forty-two, and yeah it's kind of old to have a baby but it's not completely unheard of, and second they're married and over the age of eighteen, I'm pretty sure that that entitles them to have sex if they want to." I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, so do they have a name picked out for her?"

"Who knows? They change their minds every other day, last time I checked they wanted to name her Molly, but that was a few day's ago so it's probably outdated information."

"Did they change their minds this often with Abby and Alex?" She asked taking a bite out of a granola bar.

"No, they named them after dad's grandparent's...." I started then stopped when a girl that I didn't recognize came bounding up to the table. She had moderately long bright red hair with amber eyes and a bridge of freckles running across her nose.

"Um...hi are you two Rachel Alexanders and Ashley-Marie Jefferson?" She asked shyly.

"That would be us" I confirmed wondering who she was. "So now that we've established who we are, let's do you."

The girl laughed. "Ah right....sorry about that got a little ahead of myself didn't I? Hi I'm Ursula Gellar I just transferred here."

"Ah, well than welcome to the wonderful Jackson High." Ash said with sarcasm. Ursula laughed and sat down in an empty chair.

"Right well the reason I'm over here is because I used to be a cheerleader at my old school and when I tried to get on the team here they told me to talk to you guys, do you like help coach it as a student volunteers or something?" She asked, sounding serious.

Me and Ashley blinked and glanced at each other than looked back at her. "Um...no, I'm the captain and Ashley is head cheerleader." I explained.

Ursula's jaw dropped and her mouth formed an "oh, I messed up big time" kind of shape.

"Try-out's are today if you want to come though." Ashley said, chugging down a cherry coke.

"Um....yeah, okay, thank you." Ursula said.

Just then yelling came from across the courtyard and a group of students came practically rampaging across it all headed towards the parking lot.

"What the hell...." Ashley started to say.

I nudged her and pointed to somebody in the group that we both knew well, Michael Smith, he was a cheerleader who had only joined up to look under our and the rest of the girl's skirts I had no doubt but he was actually pretty good when he had decided to learn the cheers and had proven his worth more than once in competitions we had several first place trophies because of him.

Ashley stood up on the table and cupped her hands around her mouth then yelled. "MICHAEL!" At the top of her lungs.

He slid to a sudden halt and then looked around with a puzzled look on his face trying to see who had called him. He saw Ashley standing on the table and then came jogging over.