"Don't come closer!" I warned him but he just chuckled.

"I wasn't. But that's a good idea, princess."

I removed my hands and shot my eyes wide open. He was standing about two feet away from me, his arms crossed and his face wearing that infamous annoying smirk. I so want to beat the hell out of him but I suddenly remembered the last time I beat him up. I don't want to touch that part especially now.

"Ooh, look who's curious." Luhan stepped closer to me.

"Yaaah. I said don't come close!!" I shouted, lifting my feet up the bed.

Luhan looked at my feet and smirked yet again. He came closer again so I threw a pillow at him which he caught like a pro.

"But you are inviting me to the bed right now, how can I refuse?" Luhan placed his hands on the bed while I moved back until I reached the head board.

Why didn't I just jump off the bed??

"Because you want this too, princess. That's why." He climbed up the bed and crawled slowly to me despite my cries.

When I realized I couldn't stop him in that way, I shut up and let him come close to me. He smiled and leaned to me until his face was just a few inches away from me.

"You're unbelievable." I told him.

"Yes, I am." He kissed my cheek and whispered to my ear, "No one will bother us here."

When he said this, I felt something stirring up in my stomach but I tried my hardest to contain it. I knew that I had permitted this before but this time with him was a lot different... because I was starting to want it so badly.

I placed a hand on his nape and felt the edge of his hair. I felt his smile on the skin right under my ear while he placed a kiss on it. I wanted to protest more but I guess I need to wait for the right moment... but I could feel myself free falling in Luhan's touches and kisses.

Luhan's hand landed on my waist, moving it to my back while he put his weight on his other hand on the bed. I felt him take a deep breath on my neck, making me feel a little ticklish. I could smell the shampoo he used as his hair still dripped down his robe. I followed the trail of water and smirked even though he didn't see it.

"I'll be gentle. I promise." He whispered.

I had to fight the electricity that surged in my veins. I knew deep inside that I want this but the way my heart beat furiously made me think twice

"I won't." I whispered and bit on the crook between his neck and his shoulder.

"Ahh! Stop! Stop!"

I stopped and pushed him away just enough for me to escape from the bed. I could see that he got so angry at me so I silently prayed he'd understand why I did it.

"Go get me another room before I bite you again!" I said, covering my chest for no reason.

He glared at me as he got off the bed. I could almost feel his anger shaking me senseless. He went out of the door and slammed it shut while I couldn't even sit down from extreme guilt. Should I have just let it happen?

"He seemed really pissed off at me." I told myself while I took out an extra shirt from my bag.

I bring it around for emergency situations like if I poured something on my blouse although I never thought I'd use it in a situation like this. I changed into my shirt in the bathroom and realized that my makeup was ruined. I hurried to clean it up and wondered how Luhan could have kept himself from laughing at me.