Chapter 22-First time

*Kayden P.O.V*
I woke up with a blurry vision and I could barley feel my legs and saw my room but not my hotel room my bedroom at home in Virginia. I tried to get up when I realized I had machines and tubes stuck into my arms.

"Mom!? Matt!? Anyone!?" I shout hoping someone would hear me.

"Kayden?" My mom says opening my room door with hope in her voice.

" oh my baby!" She says once she sees me , my mom hugged me tight and started to cry.

"I don't understand mom? What's going on ? and I should be on tour not home" I stated confused as to why I was home.

"Do you remember anything?" She asks holding my hand and tracing her thumb in a circular motion on my cheek.

"Not really, all I remember is Matt and I were on tour , Hayes is my best friend and we had a fight and then we made up " I said and then I started to ramble on more.

" honey do you remember , how you got like this ?" Mom asks concerned

" No not really " I say confused

"That's ok , we'll talk later, I'll go call Matt and Doctor Ross" She says leaving

"Ok" I say getting up. I make my way to the bathroom slowly. It kinda hurts to walk and my fingers feel numb. I throw some cold water on my face then dry it and go back to my room to see Matt sitting on the bed.
"Matt!" I run hugging him

" Hey lil bro" he says hugging me back"how you feeling?"
"Ok i guess , just super confused about everything that happened " I say pushing my hair out of my face
"You don't remember do you ?" He says
"No I don't .." I reply
"How long have I been in a coma?" I ask
"Two years" matt answers looking heart broken
" wow two whole years of my life gone ...... And I didn't enjoy any of it" I say
" but the good news is I'm 17 now which means Driver's License!" I continue. Matt laughs at my eagerness and says " yea but you have to pass the test first!"
" hey um is Hayes here?" I ask wanting to see him, my best friend, I don't remember much but I know that he meant a lot to me as I did to him.
" hey boys!" Mom says walking in and interrupting "Dr.Ross says we should stop by the hospital to run some tests and then I was thinking I'd take you guys out to celebrate?"
"Sure mom!" Matt answers as she nods and leaves to get ready.
"So you never answered my question....." I say still curious about his whereabouts.
"I don't know we don't really talk much anymore " Matt says " he's most likely on tour with his friends and Brooke "
" Brooke?" I ask curiously.
" yea they got back together" He says dreadfully.
" oh that's cool , I know he really liked her" I say
" you're not mad ? " Matt asks confused
" no I mean Nash is my boyfriend why would I care?" I say
" Kayden your obviously having a hard time remembering so maybe we should stop talking about this." Matt says looking shocked with my last statement.
" whatever" I think to myself , I roll my eyes and go to Twitter
@KaydenJE
I'm back Bitches
*Hayes POV*
I get a Twitter notification that says Kayden just tweeted. I thought it might just be Matt tweeting from his account giving an update on his health but It was him , it was really him.
But how was I supposed to tell Brooklyn that she's always going to come 2nd if kayden's around, could I really just leave her for him like I didn't care about her and our relationship.