Chapter 10 -Meeting His Parents

*Kayden's P.O.V*
Currently we're in the car on the way to Hayes' house. I was freaking out because I was going to meet his parents for the first time. At the same time Hayes is going to come out to them. I'm just scared they're not going to be so happy. Nash and I haven't spoken since our incident but it's not like I care right? We pulled up and got out of the car.
"Everything's going to be okay I promise" Hayes said kissing me on the cheek and taking my hand.
"But what if they don't like me and think that I somehow made you gay" I said getting worried.
"Kayden just let me do the talking okay?" He said trying to reassure me.
"Okay." I said taking a breath.
We walked inside and he immediately hugged his parents. And well here's how it went
"Mom, Dad, Can we talk to you guys?" Hayes asked politely
"Sure guys" his dad said sitting with his mom on the couch.
" I wanted to tell you guys that I love you both a lot and whatever happens you promise you still love me right" Hayes started
" Of course sweetie" his mom said.
"Well here it goes ... I- I'm gay" he stuttered but managed to get it out.
His dad started to get up and walk away.
"dad? Where are you going?" Hayes said tearing up.
"No where I just need to be alone" he said walking out the door.
"Mom?" Hayes said looking at his mom with tears running down his face.
"You know I love you Hayes" she said giving him a hug.
"Oh and one more thing...... Me and Kayden are dating" he said breaking the hug looking up at her and grabbing my hand.
*later that night *
Hayes couldn't sleep so we stayed up talking all night.
" You think my dad's coming back?" Hayes says
"Of course Hayes he still loves you" I say.