Chapter 19-Missing

*Hayes P.O.V*
I wake up and notice that Kayden never came back last night. I started to get worried but then I realized he could of slept with his brother andCarter,Shawn and Taylor or Jack and Jack last night. So I decided to call Matthew first.
~Phone Call~
H- "Matt did Kayden sleep with you guys last night?"
M-"No I thought he'd sleep with you"
H-"I know but he said he was going to get some air last night and never came back"
M-"Did you try texting or calling him"
H-"I did but then I realized he left his phone here charging"
M-"umm ok well let's call everyone else to see if they know where he is"
H-"ok I will"
~End Of Call~
I called everyone including Brooklyn and Mahogany but even they didn't know where he was.
I decided to go and take a shower and then I got dressed to head downstairs. We went to a  restaurant in the hotel for breakfast.
"Morning" every one said as I approached the table.
"You guys I'm starting to get worried I haven't seen Kayden any where" I say

*James (Matthew and Kayden's father) P.O.V*
I took Kayden last night to a motel about  30 minutes away from the hotel they were staying.
My plan was to blackmail Rose, there mother into giving me my money and everything she kept from me when I came out of prison. Before I was thrown in prison I was a lawyer at my own business with a friend of mine, we didn't make a lot of money and soon I started to worry because I had my kids and wife to look after. So we started doing some illegal work for a drug cartel. When we did that we made more money than ever. My wife eventually found out and if she didn't say anything and we got caught she could've gone to jail also. So Rose called the police and we were arrested, Kayden was only 5 when they showed up to the house and took me away in cold handcuffs.
~FlashBack~
"Daddy where are you going?" A 5 year old Kayden says
"Dad why are the police taking you" says a 9 year old Matt
"Listen to me Matthew, I need you to be the man of the house now" James Said " I need You to take care of your mom and your little brother for me , Can you do that?" James Asked young Matthew.
"Ok Dad" Matt says with tears brimming in his eyes.
"Hey no tears! I need you to be strong for all of us bud"James said Kissing his sons foreheads and being escorted out of his warm and welcoming home in to the cold, dark night.

*Matt's P.O.V.*
The phone in my hotel room rang and I quickly answered hoping it was Kayden.
"Matthew ?" A deep raspy voice said
"Yes?" I answer
"You don't recognize my voice do you" they say
"Ummm.." I start to say then I remembered the cold voice over the phone.
"Dad?" I say with my voice cracking as i realize who I was speaking to.
"yes its me Matthew and Id like to let you know your brother is with me " he says I can hear Kayden scream my name in the background.

"what's going on ?" i shouted scared that my brother was in danger.
"listen Matthew all I need you to do is call your mother and tell her to bring me my money or else Ill do something that will make Kayden scream for real" My father says

"Im sending you the adress of my location give it to your mother and tell her to come alone" he said as the phone hung up
I turned around to face Carter.
"I know where Kayden is"