Chapter 20- Found but Lost

*Matthew's P.O.V*
As soon as I got the address I called my mom to let her know what was going on and to meet me  there with the police. Me, Carter, Hayes, the Jacks and Taylor all drove there together. Everyone else went with Cameron in his car.
while we were driving we tried to come up with a plan.
*after the car ride*
When we got there, the whole building was up in flames and my dad was no where to be found. The police were searching for him and since my mom got there first , the fire department were already searching for Kayden.
I started to get really worried because they were searching for him for a long time but eventually they found him.
*Hayes P.O.V*
It took about 30 minutes for them to find Kayden. When I saw him walk out with the firefighters , It was like a weight lifted of my shoulders. Even though he was stumbling and he didnt look all that good , I was happy to see his face. I walked over to the ambulance where they were checking him out to make sure he wasnt hurt.
"hey" I said on the verge of tears
"Hey" He says barely speaking and coughing
"are you ok?" i said hugging him so he wouldnt see me cry.
"yea I'm fine" Kayden says smiling at me then coughing again.
"good" I say kissing his cheek and heading back to the car. But once I turned around I heard a loud "THUD". Kayden fainted and as soon as that happened there was a crowd of paramedics surrounding him. I couldnt see his face or what was going on.
*One Hour Later*
Cameron , Nash , Carter and Taylor went to get food, while everyone else waited at the hospital. It was about an hour since Kayden got admitted but we still dont know what happened or what caused him to faint. Then the doctor came and finally explained what happened.
"Hi I'm Doctor Ross" he says shaking Sharon's hand.
"Hi I'm Kayden's Mom" she says
Then he explained Something about Kayden's asthma and him not getting enough oxygen to the brain but the only parts I heard were the worst two 'Coma'and 'dont know when he's going to wake up'.
"Is he going to be ok?"
"well that depends on if he wakes up or not and when he does he might suffer some memory loss if the damage done was even that severe" Said Dr. Ross