Chapter 6: Wait.. What?

After transforming into her superhero outfit, Ladybug throws her red with polka dot yo-yo toward the sky. Her eyes scanned the city as she was lifted into the air for a moment she was blinded by the giant ball of light they called the sun. 

Her hair blows lightly as if something as buzzed by her face, she grabbed her yo-yo and began swinging everywhere around her. Just as she thought something had been thrown at her. 

What it had been was a heart-shaped card, she picked it up and stared at it. It was dark red that looked similar to her costume. In a strange way, she felt drawn to it like she was under some spell. She turned it over then back to the front once more wondering if she should open it up and view its contents. 

Open it... 

Nagged a voice inside her head, it was warm but not her own. She was greeted to a pink smoke that seemed to engulf the poor young girl. Slowly her heavenly blue eyes began to close, her body suddenly felt heavy. 

"No.." She whispered as she fell to the ground, she didn't want to go out like this. Footsteps could be heard as someone walked up to her, she glanced up and her eyes grew huge. "You.." She said the last thing she saw before everything became dark was that wicked smile. 

------------

A smiling black cat looked down at the city below, his ears twitched slightly as he scanned the buildings below. He was looking for something, no someone. He was looking for a ladybug someone. Should she have been around by now right? He thought as he jumped down toward the next building. 

As he jumped from building something in the corner of his eye stopped him in his tracks. A pink something, he jumped down from the building he was posted at to examine it. It looked like a pink card in the shape of a card, there was no writing of any kind on the front nor the back. 

He opened the card and was greeted by the scent of magic, something about this whole thing seemed off and h knew it. He looked around for a long moment before reading the words on the inside. 

Like my card Ladybug? 

His heart sank to the ground as he read these words, whoever had written this letter was out to get her. The card looks like it had been opened before meaning, no he didn't want to think about what could have happened to her. 

He bites his lip before crashing the card and throwing it to the ground. Someone had his Lady and he was going to get her back if it was the last thing he did. 

~

Sorry for the short chapter, PLOT TWIST. :)

-Luna