Chapter 4: Questions and Answers

~

Omg, this story already has over 100 views in just one week. Thank you all so much, I wouldn't be able to post as much because I have finals soon but don't worry once all of that is done I will be back to writing again :)

~

Marinette jumped back from her bed almost falling off and on to the floor, but Chat Noir caught her into his arms before she could fall. Their eyes connected for a moment before Marinette frowned. He grinned as he stared down at the love of his life, so close in his arms. "What's wrong princess? Chat got your tongue?" He said with his prize-winning smile that made almost all of the girls squeal for joy.

Marinette rolled her eyes as she got up and walked over to the bed and sat down. "No, and may I ask what you are doing in my room?" She asked obviously annoyed that he was there inside of her bedroom. Yet he seemed to be enjoying this way too much for he knew her secret.

She rolled her eyes at him and laid down on her bed with a long sigh, he more than likely wanted to know more about Ladybug since a little bit ago she had said that she knew Ladybug which made him come visit her more. "I'm guessing you're here to find out more on Ladybug am I wrong?" She asked looking at the Chat.

"Surprise but I'm here to see my princess." He said with a grin as he walked over to her desk chair and sat down, he leaned back almost falling backward. She chuckled at his clumsiness and raised an eyebrow at him. What was he planning this time she thought.

"Look Chat, I can see that you want to be here but I'm tired and have had a very long day. So if you could just leave me be that would be great." She said closing her eyes as she lay against her pillow. The cat chuckled at her then leaned back in the chair, he tapped his chin as if he was deep in thought.

"Alright. I'll go if you tell me three facts about Ladybug that I don't already know." He said with a grin. He knew a LOT about her steady and because he had found out about her secret he now wanted to know what she was going to tell him. He was just going to play along for a while or till she found out who he was.

She opened her eyes and turned her head so that she was facing him, she was getting annoyed with his games, she raised an eyebrow as if to ask if she was wanted to know what his motive was but she array knew. He wanted to get as much info on Ladybug as he could to find out who she really was before anyone else. "Then will you leave?" She said.

He grinned as he sat up on the bed and smiled. "Why of course, anything my princess." He said standing up, he walked over and sat back down but this time on the ladder. His green cat eyes watching her every move as she sat up. She thought for a moment before answering his first question. "Well, she thought me that she goes to my school." She said waiting for his reply.

He rolled his eyes then made a face that said I knew that. "Well, I guess I half knew that so you get that point." He said. "Okay. Umm did you know that she has a crush on a boy at her school.." She said trying not to say anything about it. She didn't want to give away the fact that she had a crush on the hot and awesome Adrien. It was his turn to raise an eyebrow at her. "Oh, and what might his name be?" He was curious now, she had a crush on someone? He needed to know, he wanted her to be his.

"I don't know." She said to begin as stubborn as she could be. She was lying to him but she really didn't want to tell him who she liked just in case. He got down from where he was sitting and moved closer so he was only a few feet away, he leaned again the wall as he stared at her. "Ok, so what's lucky number three?" He said. Marinette thought for a moment before finally coming up with another answer. "Her favorite color isn't red but it's light green.." She said as if she want sure if that was true or not.

Chat grinned as he stared at her for a moment before walking toward her, he couldn't believe he was this close to her. "Well I did promise that I would leave after the answers but there's just one more thing that I have to do before I go." He said now standing right in front of where she was sitting, he could make out every muscle on her body, every scar that she had ever gotten from battling and every perfect line on her skin.

Marinette raised an eyebrow as she stared at him, she was getting upset at him beginning there now. "And that would be?" She asked as calmly as she could, for she knew he would be leaving soon. "This." Chat said as he quickly leaned down and connected his lips to hers.