1 : Bloody Nose

Note: This not the same chapter from before I've changed it quite a bit I'm sorry if you don't like the changes but I can't continue to write something I'm not happy with. but if you do let me know I would really love the feed back

I changed their names as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 : Bloody Nose

"If you try I will try
If we fuck up it's alright
There is so much more to life
Than all these wastes of time " Elvis Depressedly: 'Wastes Of Time'

"You're just a Pussy Bitch!" I feel fire running though me vines I can feel the anger flowing in waves off the huge biker in front of me, and that just makes me more pumped. I want him to hit me punch me, knock some since into me, I want it; no I crave it. I just need to push him off the edge. "Are you just going to stand there and let me talk to you like this? Of course you are because you're a fucking BITCH"

He roars like a god damn animal and comes right at me I don't duck or move out of the way I'm anticipating the beating. He tackles me sits right on my chest and starts pounding my face hit after hit my smile grows bigger and bigger. When I feel his fist break me nose a hysterical laugh escapes from my lips. This make the sweaty fat skinhead sitting on my chest more mad so he hits me harder so I laugh harder. The pain feels better than any drugs I've ever tried, but when he starts to get tired and his hits grow softer and that pisses me off I feel me hand form into a fist and before the fat skinhead can blink my fist connects with the side of his face knocking him out cold. I push his body off mine and stand up my chest still has a dull ache, but I don't mind it. The people surrounding me look shocked some even scared a grin spreads across my face as I walk though the crowd. I walk up to the bartender and order a beer he looks at me like I'm a deranged cat but still moves to get my drink. I can still feel the blood running down my face,but I don't move to whip it away. When the bartender comes back he all but slams the beer in front of me I grin at him.

"When you're done with your drink get the fuck out of here and I don't want to see your fucking face again" As soon as the words leave his mouth gravity pulls my grin right off my face.

"I don't you wanna piss me off big boy I'm not in the mood" I growl.

"I dont want any more problems just get the FUCK out" He calmly mumbles. I slowly get off my stool and pick up my drink terribly slow I take a swig and another and another all while the bartender watches slowly getting more and more pissed off. It brings me great joy. Right before I bring bottle up to my lips again I look him in the eye pausing his stares right back probably looking right into soul but honestly he didn't seem like the type to look to deep and that kinda pissed me of but than again everything kinda pissed off. Tilt my head at him and start to walk off but hear him mumble 'moron' under his breath so I whip around throwing the bottle at him. It crashes in the wall barley an inch above his head.

"Watch your fucking mouth big boy I always fight dirty." I spat. I walk out the bar with all eyes on me as they should be. My nose drips down my face with every step I take I walk in the middle of the empty street hoping a car would run me over ending this pathetic life of mine, but no cars come by the time I'm outside my apartment complex. Pulling my keys I unlock the complex door and walk up the stair to my door. When I walk in the smell of cigarettes hits me like a ton of bricks.

"Andy how many times do I have to ask you to smoke with the windows open?" I yell so where ever Andy is he can hear me and right after I open the second window Andy comes walking out of his room with a goddamn cigarette hanging out his fucking mouth. He's a real lanky guy stands about 6'2" just 2 inches shorter than m. His long brown hair was always in a messy ponytail to keep it out of his face while he played video games all day and all night it was his job; to test games for companies and they paid him big bucks to do so. He looked at me with his bright blue eyes and the grew big.

"What the fuck happen to your face dude. Your fucking nose is bleeding all over the place." he yelled our neighbors probably hated us we were always yelling.

"I got into a fight" I mumble and before I get away from his curious eyes he grabs my bruised face I hiss but he doesn't care as he tries to get a good look at my face. His blue orbs scan my face for a few more seconds before his hands drop from my face and a sigh passes his lips.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" he asked he walks away before I can answer probably he knows the answer he walks into the bathroom and walking back back out with the first aid kit.

"I don't need that shit." I grumble

" Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down so I can fix you up." He snaps. It shuts me up real quick Andy was a super chill guy and it took a lot to piss him off. I sat down on our couch and he came up and got to work on my face.

"You are to pretty to have assholes hitting you all the time" he whispers I chuckle at that but he glares at me to show he's serious.

"I sorry old habits die hard I guess." I mumble knowing my excuse is a weak one.

"No you are the one that's going to die hard if you keep this up and I wont just stand here and let you. I'm not losing anyone else" He snaps at me again. I close me eyes in shame I'm so selfish that I keep forgetting that the only person I have left needs me too.

"I'm sorry Andy" I whisper

"No I'm sorry" he say I frown from confusion but before I can even open my mouth to ask what he means Andy grabs my nose and cracks it back into place. I scream in agony holding nose.

"What the FUCK ANDY" I yell a string of curses following right after. I was to sober for pain it was just to much without a few drinks in my system.

"It was broken sorry not sorry." He says putting to stuff back in the kit and put it back into the bathroom he walks back out "Goodnight love ya Pluto"

"Goodnight love ya too" I watch his retreating figure until he shuts his door. I do the same and go into my room I collapse onto my bed I shove my head into a pillow and hold my breath. I only last ten seconds before I roll over and gasp for air. I stare up at ceiling and wonder if I've hit rock bottom yet. I smile at the thought because I know I'm close.

Word Count : 1300

So this is it. see ya next time don't forget to let me know how you feel about it