Charles - halloween

I wandered down the stairs of the mansion. "You're sure, Erik?" I asked. He was dressed in all black, with a black chess piece on the front of his shirt. I was dressed in all white, with a white chess piece on the front of my shirt. "Of course baby.." He said, pulling me close, kissing my forehead. We waited for Sean, and we strolled down the street. "Aren't we a bit old for this, love?" I asked tentatively. "Of course not, don't be silly!" Erik laughed. "It's Halloween, we deserve to party." We arrived at the house with the loud music and the bad smells. I scrunched my nose. "Erik, are you sure?" I winced at my already throbbing head. Too many thoughts that weren't mine. Too many drunk thoughts. I sat on the couch, a cup of bad wine in my hand. A girl sat beside me, "Hello," she attempted a conversation. "Hello, Charles Xavier." I replied. She seemed taken aback. Perhaps Erik was correct about me being less formal. She had auburn hair, reminding me of Moira. Being slightly buzzed as this was my second cup of wine and a had a headache, I was reminded auburn hair was, in fact, a mutation. "Do you know auburn hair is a mutation?" I asked. She looked confused. "No?" She responded. "It is indeed a mutation, but a very groovy mutation at that." I smiled. I was struck by more voices in my mind. Dazed, I found the outside of the house. Sean, who was antisocial, was also there, drink in hand. "Sean!" I hissed. "What do you think you're doing?!" Sean clicked his tongue. Some glass shattered. "I'm having fun...I think I'll have another drink, though." Sean slurred. 'No you won't, we will head back to the mansion.' I thought in his head. "Good...good idea..." He stumbled over to me. I thought to Erik 'Sean's wasted. Going to take him home. Be home soon, please.' He thought back, 'okay, I'll be home soon.' And with that, drunk Sean and I were off. Sean stopped. "What are you doing, Sean?" I asked. "The, the flowers are pretty this time of night." He slurred back. He crouched down a picked a plant. "Put that down, Sean! That's poison ivy! Come on, back to the mansion before you can get into more trouble." I scolded. Sean followed me to the mansion and I bandaged his now swollen and itchy hand. The clock chimed midnight. I took him up the stairs and too his room. "Pro-professor do I have a class?" He muttered something after that. "Go to bed, Sean. You're going to be sick as a dog tomorrow." Sean promptly threw up on the floor and passed out in the bed. I tucked him in and cleaned up the terrible smelling vomit. "Goodnight, Sean." I said, leaving the room. I walked down the stairs and I sat on the couch, waiting for Erik to come home. I set up a chessboard and waited some more. I laid down, waiting for my other chess piece.