Charles - grape jam

Erik, Alex, Sean, and I ate in the kitchen. A conversation started a while ago but I preferred to just listen. It was a debate about the flavor of the jam we would get on our next shopping trip. "But Alex! We've had strawberry jam for the last too weeks!" Erik complained. "I want grape jam!" Sean whined. I chuckled at the immaturity of my friends and sipped my lukewarm tea. Erik held my hand under the table. We had been going out secretly for two weeks and were unsure of how the others would react. He rubbed the back of my hand, caressing it softly. I smiled and blushed. Sean gave me a confused look but soon went back to spreading strawberry jam on his charred toast. I glances at Erik, who was smiling at me. 'Should we tell them?' I projected into his mind. He discreetly nodded. "So guys...we have something to tell you." I started. "Charles and I are going out." Erik finished. I rubbed his knee under the table. He looked down at me. "You owe me ten bucks!" Sean gloated to Alex. Alex reluctantly forked over the money out of his pocket. "You knew?" Erik asked Sean. "Well yeah, you guys didn't hide it very well, especially at-" "Sean!" I interrupted, blushing bright red. I pushed back to the right and left the dining room. Suddenly, I was pulled backwards. "Erik!" I pounded on the armrests, trying to grab to wheels, but Erik's grip was too strong. Erik grabbed the handles and tipped me back and kissed me. I laughed against his lips. "You're such a child Erik." I giggled. Then he deepened the kiss. "Show them you're proud of who you are." He mumbled against me, picking me up bridal style. He sat down on the couch and placed me on his lap facing him. Sean and Alex left, red faced. I laughed and kissed him hard, he entangled his hand in my hair. We pulled away and laughed and cuddled, enjoying the night.