>.< Chapter Twenty Six >.<

What you need to know~

(Y/N)=Your Name

(L/N)=Last Name

(F/C)=Favorite Color

(S/F/C/)=Second Favorite Color

(H/C)=Hair Color

(E/C)=Eye Color

(F/A)=Favorite Animal

(N/n)=Nickname

Your P.O.V.~

I opened my eyes and placed my hand on my cheek, where Garroth kissed me.  I blushed and slapped myself lightly.  "Don't think about that (Y/n)!"  I exclaimed to myself.  In the mirror I could see that my face was beet red.  I fell off the bed and sighed.  "Owww...."  I groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

Once I was dressed and ready for the day I made some waffles.  I heard my phone ringing and I sighed.  "Hello?"  I asked with a slightly bored tone.  "Not happy to hear my sweet voice?"  Travis asked.  I jumped slightly.  "Tr-Travis!"  I exclaimed. 

"Wanna hang out?"  He asked.  "Sure.    What are we going to do?"  I asked.  "Well they have this new picnic area.  I'd like to go check it out.  There's a lake too so we can go and glide across the water with a canoe or something."  Travis suggested.  I smiled.  "That actually sounds really fun!"  I exclaimed happily.  "Great!  I'll pick you up in an hour."  Travis said.  "Got it!  Bye!"  I exclaimed.  Travis said bye then hung up.

I grabbed a black T-shirt with a large silver star, a pair of denim skinny jeans, a black beanie, and some black and white converse.  I grabbed a small black purse and put my items inside.  I heard the doorbell ring and ran downstairs.

Travis was standing there with a bright smile on his face holding a picnic basket.  "Hey (Y/n)!"  He exclaimed.  I smiled brightly.  "Hey Travis!  I'm super excited!  I haven't had a picnic in so long!"  I exclaimed.  Travis chuckled and took my hand gently.  "Well it's a good thing that I suggested it."  He pulled me out of my house and closed the door.  I locked it and smiled.  "Shall we?"  He asked in a silly voice.  I laughed and nodded.  "We shall."  I said in a silly voice.

The picnic area was a large grassy field.  Picnic blankets were laid everywhere along with picnic tables, the blankets were held down so they wouldn't fly away.  I smiled.  "This is so nice!"  I exclaimed happily.  "Blanket or a table?"  He asked.  I looked around.  "Blanket.  It seems nicer that way."  I said with a smile.  Travis nodded and lead me towards the blanket. 

"Well I have a bunch of food."  He said with a chuckle.  I smiled.  "What kind of food?  I'm actually kind of hungry!"  I exclaimed.  Travis grabbed a few sandwiches which were cut in triangles, a large metal thermos, a bag of cookies, and a plate which was covered in tin foil.  "What's that?"  I asked pointing to the plate.  He smirked.  "That's for later."  He said as he handed me a sandwich.  I sighed and took it.

"Traaaavis!"  I complained.  He had smacked my hand away from the plate for the eighth time.  He chuckled and smiled.  "You can't have it yet."  He said.  "Whhhyy?"  I asked in a whinny voice.  "It's a surprise.  It's for later."  He said.  I sighed.  "You're so mean!  I'm so curious!"  I pouted.  "Sorry (Y/n), but to bad."  He said.  I rolled my eyes and nibbled on the cookie I was given. 

Travis started to pack everything up.  As I helped him I noticed that the plate with tin foil was still covered and sitting there.  I crawled over to it and started to take away the foil.  Before I could see what was underneath the silvery cover someone grabbed my hands and pinned me down on to the ground.  I blushed to see that Travis was on top of me holding my hand above my head. 

"What do you think you're doing?"  He asked with a smirk.  "I-I just w-wanted to look..."  I mumbled looking away.  My heart was beating fast.  "Tsk tsk tsk..."  He scolded.  I stayed silent.  "Your face is tomato red."  He said.  I blushed even harder and struggled slightly.  He got off of me and smiled.  "This is for later."  He said as he took the plate.  I nodded and covered my cheeks with my hands.

Travis took my hand lightly as he stood up pulled me up with him.  "Let's go on that canoe."  He said with a smile.  I blushed slightly and smiled back. 

After renting a canoe Travis and I sat in the middle of the lake drifting along slowly.  I smiled.  "This is so calming and peaceful."  I said with a calm smile and voice.  "It is."  Travis said as he looked in the water.  He slowly made his way next to me since we were sitting across of each other.  He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek lightly.  My face lit up like a firework.  "T-Travis?"  I asked.  He chuckled and pulled out the plate with foil.  He handed it to me.  I smiled excitedly and tore the foil away.

There were two heart shaped brownie cookie sandwiches.  Cookies in the middle brownie on the top and bottom.  In between the two sweets was a small (F/c) package.  I picked up on the treats and Travis did the same.  He tapped his against mines lightly.  "Cheers."  He said with a silly smile.  I smiled and took a bite.  "This is amazing!"  I exclaimed.  "Thanks.  I made it myself."  He said with a bright smile.  He took the package and held in in front of me.

"Open it."  He said with a smile.  I nodded and quickly opened the package.  A golden heart shaped locket was now in my hands.  I smiled.  "This is so pretty!"  I exclaimed.  Travis took the locket and opened it.  Inside was a picture of me and all the boys.  Aphmau and Katelyn were in the backround laughing.  I smiled and hugged Travis.  "Thank you!"  I exclaimed.  "No problem."  He said carefreely.

Travis and I returned to my house.  "Thank you so much for today Travis!"  I said happily.  He grinned.  "I'm glad you spent it with me!"  He said.  I was holding the locket tightly in my hands.  Travis held his hand out.  I placed the locket in his hands.  He clipped the locket around my neck.  "Perfect."  He sighed and kissed my forehead.  I blushed and smiled.  "Thanks."  I said shyly.  He smiled.  "See ya later cutie."  He said as he kissed me on the lips lightly and walked away.  My eyes widened as I watched his go.  I walked inside my house and collapsed on the couch. 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!  I'm so close to graduating!  Bye! >.<