>.< Chapter Two >.<

What you need to know~

(Y/N)=Your Name

(L/N)=Last Name

(F/C)=Favorite Color

(S/F/C/)=Second Favorite Color

(H/C)=Hair Color

(E/C)=Eye Color

(F/A)=Favorite Animal

(N/n)=Nickname

Your P.O.V.~

Once Katelyn and I were done laughing like insane people everyone resumed to taking all the boxes inside.  Once all the boxes were inside and the moving van left we only started introductions now.  "Heyyyy beautiful I didn't know Katelyn had such a cute sister."  A boy with snow white hair winked at me.  "TRAVIS!!"  Katelyn shouted she punched him in gut causing him to fall to the ground.  "K-Katelyn?!  You can't just hit random people like that!"  I exclaimed staring at the boy.  "Why not?  He's a pervert!"  Katelyn said annoyingly.  "But you can't just randomly hit people like that!  Remember what dad says?  Only hit people when you're showing them who's boss!"  I exclaimed shaking my head.  "Yeah I'm showing him that don't hit on my younger innocent sister."  She said simply. 

"Heh heh Katelyn Travis is right though we didn't know you had a sister.  My name's Garroth that's Laurence, Dante, and Travis as you might have realized."  A blond haired boy said.  I took the time to look at all of the boy's features.  Garroth had sandy blonde hair and cerulean eyes.  Laurence had light brown hair and light blue eyes.  Dante had royal blue hair and navy blue eyes.  Finally Travis has snow white hair and emerald eyes.  "It's nice to meet you all!  My name's (Y/n).  (Y/n) (L/n)!"  I said with a cheery smile.  All the boys stared at me weirdly.  "Are you sure you're Katelyn's sister?  You're so much...nicer."  Laurence said with a shocked look.  "Yeah I'm sure I'm Katelyn's sister.  I've lived with her for a long time after all."  I said with a smile.  "And you've got all the right curves in all the right places."  Travis said with a sly smile he was staring up at me.  I was wearing a skirt by the way.  I blushed and stepped away from him.

"TRAVIS!!!!"  Katelyn shouted she lifted him off the ground and kicked him where the sun don't shine.  "Heh Travis is a big flirt.  Don't mind him."  Dante said with a small chuckle.  I smiled and said, "Living here must be really fun!"  I said excitedly.  "Yeah it's pretty dramatic."  Laurence said.  "Hey (Y/n) I've got to go.  I have something important to do.  It was nice meeting you!"  Aphmau said with a smile.  "Bye Aphmau!  Thanks for helping!"  I chirped with a wave.  "Seriously I don't get how you're Katelyn's sister.  You're so cheerful and happy.  While Katelyn is so stubborn and punchy."  Laurence said.  "Katelyn has been like that for all I can remember honestly.  And I'm not that cheery I have other traits too."  I said with an innocent smile.  

"So do you need help with moving anything else?"  Garroth asked once Travis was free from Katelyn's punches.  "Yeah actually you could help me move the humongous boxes."  I said pointing to the large boxes.  "Yeah those were pretty heavy what's inside?"  Dante asked.  "Oh well I like to play lot's of musical instruments.  So I have a piano, flute, guitar, harp, violin, a microphone stand with a microphone, electric keyboard, drums, and the orcarina!  That's only my musical instruments though.  I have my bed and desk and dresser I think that's all the heavy stuff."  I said with a simple smile.  Everyone just stared at me in awe.  "You can play all of those instruments?"  Katelyn asked in amazement.  I nodded and smiled.  "THAT'S AMAZING I WANT TO HEAR YOU PLAY SOMETHING!!!"  Katelyn squealed.  I giggled and nodded.  "Sure!  Once my study is set up I can play a few things for you!"  I said with a bright smile.  "Great!"  Katelyn exclaimed with joy.

I smiled with delight once my study was set up.  I had my desk with my computer, books, paper, and drawings.  In the right corner was my piano and next to it was my violin set on a table.  My guitar was hanging on the wall next to my harp which was in the opposite corner of the piano.  My orcarina and flute hung on the wall near the door.  Next to my harp was my electric keyboard.  In the back of the room placed in between two windows was my drums.  In the center of the room was my microphone on it's stand.  There were also white couches surrounding the microphone.  I had a few glittery foam music notes stuck to the wall.

"Thank you guys so so much for helping me set up my music room!!"  I said with a happy smile.  "No problem.  Could you play an instrument for us now?"  Katelyn asked with a smile.  I nodded with a happy smile.  "I'm not that good so don't expect any thing amazing..."  I said shyly.  "(Y/n) I bet you're amazing and you're just being shy."  Katelyn said with a smile.  I smiled and her.  The five of them sat down on the the three couches that surrounded the microphone.  I picked up my violin and rested my chin on the leather part.  I closed my eyes and started to play the violin. (The video on the top is you playing the violin.  This is from an anime called Shugo Chara.  I really like this anime and I suggest watching it!)

Once I finished playing I opened my eyes and bowed.  Everyone was staring at me in awe then suddenly they burst into clapping and cheering.  "(Y/n)!!!  That was amazing your amazing at the violin!!"  Katelyn exclaimed with a happy smile.  "It truly was a splendid performance."  Garroth said with a warm smile.  "I thought you said you weren't good.  You're amazing!"  Laurence said he grinned at me.  "It was awesome!  Give yourself more credit, (Y/n)!" Dante exclaimed.  "You'd be the perfect girlfriend.  You're very talented."  Travis said with a smirk.  "TRAVIS!!"  Katelyn shouted she punched his arm.  "Ow Katelyn...I was just complementing her."  Travis said with a frown.

I smiled at all of them.  "I'm glad you all liked it and think I'm good.  I don't think I'm that good though."  I said shyly.  "(Y/n) you're my sister.  You're amazing.  I'm amazing.  You're extremely talented!"  Katelyn exclaimed.  I smiled.  "Thanks Katelyn."  I said.  Could you guys help me move my stuff into my bed room then you guys can leave.  I'm sorry to keep you here for so long."  I said with a small smile.  "It's fine.  We're happy to help."  Garroth said with a smile.  "Especially if I can see that booty."  Travis said staring at me.  Katelyn punched Travis.  I giggled and hit Katelyn lightly.  "Bad."  I said with a silly smile.  Katelyn stared at me then started to laugh. 

Once I got my bed and dresser in my bed room I thanked everyone for their help.  When I left I started to organize my bedroom.  I was now hanging up my poster of Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail when my phone went off.  I answered and said hello.  "Hey (Y/n) later around six Garroth is going to come to your house and take you to mine."  Katelyn said.  "Okay!  Why?"  I asked.  "No reason.  Don't ask any questions just go with him."  Katelyn said.  "Okay see you there I guess."  I said pulling away from the phone and hanging up.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!  Check out the anime Shugo Chara it's a really cool anime!  Bye! >.<