>.< Chapter Twenty One >.<

What you need to know~

(Y/N)=Your Name

(L/N)=Last Name

(F/C)=Favorite Color

(S/F/C/)=Second Favorite Color

(H/C)=Hair Color

(E/C)=Eye Color

(F/A)=Favorite Animal

(N/n)=Nickname

Your P.O.V.~

I was talking to three boys at the maid cafe.  I had my shift so yay work.  The door opened and I turned my head.  Katelyn and Aphmau had walked in.  "Can you give these ladies a table, (Y/n)?"  The manager asked.  I nodded.  "Konichiwa masters!  Please follow me to your table!"  I exclaimed happily.  Aphmau and Katelyn giggled before following me.  I handed them menus.  "My name is (Y/n)~Sama!  I'll be your server today.  Would you like anything?"  I asked cheerfully.  "Yeah we'll get two waters and two slices of chocolate cake."  Katelyn said.  I nodded.  "Anything else?"  I asked.  "No we're good for now."  Aphmau said.  "Okay!  I'll be right back with you food!"  I exclaimed.  I took their menus and went to grab their things.  Katelyn and Aphmau stayed until my shift was over.

I walked out of the back room to see Katelyn and Aphmau right there.  "Hey girls!"  I exclaimed.  "Hey (Y/n)~Sama!"  Aphmau said.  Katelyn laughed.  I pouted.  "Aphmau!"  I complained.  She giggled.  "Sorry (Y/n).  We're going to have a sleepover just the three of us.  Wanna join?"  She asked.  I nodded.  "Sure!  Where is it going to be?"  I asked.  "Your house!  Let's go!"  Katelyn exclaimed happily.  "Ehhh?!"

Katelyn and Aphmau pulled me outside and started walking.  I sighed.  "My Irene."  I mumbled.  "We're going to the mall first."  Katelyn said.  "I go to the mall a lot."  I mumbled.  "Why did you just go yesterday?"  Aphmau asked.  "Actually yes.  I did."  I said.  "With who?"  Katelyn asked.  "Dante."  I mumbled.  Katelyn stopped walking in front of the boys house.   "WHAT?!?!"  Katelyn screamed.  The boys ran outside and looked at us confused.  Katelyn tackled me.  "YOU WENT OUT WITH HIM?!  OF ALL THE PEOPLE?!  WHY NOT GARROTH OR LAURENCE?!  BUT NO!  YOU CHOSE HIM!!"  Katelyn screamed.  "K-Katelyn c-calm down!  I-it's just Dante!  N-nothing b-bad happened!"  I said nervously.  "Dante doesn't deserve you or Nicole!"  Katelyn exclaimed. 

Dante's P.O.V.~

All the guys stared at me.  I chuckled nervously.  "You went out with (Y/n)?!"  Laurence asked.  "N-No!  It was just hanging out!  It wasn't a date!"  I exclaimed putting my hand up.  "Oh really?  Then why did we find on your phone pictures of her!  She didn't even see the pictures!"  Garroth asked.  He grabbed my phone and opened the photos.  Loads of photos of (Y/n) were there at the mall.  Her bright smile and her eyes were shining brightly.  I blushed at the sight. 

"You were taking pictures of her?!"  Travis asked.  I felt everyone staring at me.  Katelyn got off of (Y/n) and glared at me.  I froze.  "Run Dante!"  (Y/n) exclaimed.  I did exactly what I was told.  I started to run.  Katelyn was chasing me.  "HOW DARE YOU TAKE PHOTOS OF MY LITTLE SISTER WITHOUT HER KNOWING!!!!  I'M GOING TO KILL YOU DANTE!!!!!!"  She screamed.  "No!!!  Please I'll delete it!!!"  I exclaimed.  "COME HERE SO I CAN MURDER YOU!!!!"  Katelyn screamed.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!  Who should I do tomorrow?

Travis

Laurence

Garroth

Tell me who you guys want.  Bye!~ >.<