Chapter 1: At Long Last

*By the way, this is mainly in 3rd person point of view but it may transition from one character to another*

(Song is Home by Phillips Phillips)

Waglington:

Waglington, or James but his pals call him Wag, and his friends have been falling for months, but to them it feels like minutes. Wag opens his eyes to see his friends falling and doing stunts to entertain themselves like they have ever since they escaped Ruxomar. Wag still sees that day very clear in his head. He closes his eyes and remembers...

Mianite was an evil god but he tried to bring back his dead brother Dianite. Mianite have been removing some organs and limbs of his body and replace it with mechanical parts. He would use his research to bring his brother back from the dead and give him a new body, similar to the old one. Dianite is also a god, but good. After being murdered by his own follower, he lived 10 long years as a spirit. Without a body, you can do nothing by transmit your voice to the world. Fortunatly, his younger sister, Ianite managed to restore the balance and bring him back before the scales tip and chaos would spread. Ianite sensed a dark presence. At first she thought it was Mianite trying to force her to do his biding, but by the time she found out, it was too late. She was losing control of her life. Her soul was dispersed into billions of souls traveling through dimensions searching for something. No one knew what and she never got to say who the enemy was. Later, they decided now would be a good time than ever to restore Dianite's body. The balance was tipping. 

Suddenly a man came to help them. Or at least that's what they thought. His name was World_Historian; a famous author of riddles and a dimension traveler. As soon as Dianite was brought back, everyone was so pleased. Suddenly a few moments later, ii_jeriicho_ii, or Tucker, felt like someone was controlling him. His most powerful weapon, the Kikoku, was being used to kill his friends. Fortunately, the power of Dianite and Mianite caused them to not die, but temporarily pass out.

They were all okay after Tucker regained control, but they soon discovered that World_Historian was the enemy all along and he was here to get rid of Mianite and Dianite once and for all. He had already removed Ianite from their dimension and he made Wag kill Mianite, leaving him as a spirit god like Dianite once was. World_Historian was going after Dianite and everyone tried to stop him, but he was far too quick. Everyone picked their best sword and was ready for anything. They swung, but they were not even close. Wag tried to use his magic, being a wizard and all, but it was just as useless. Finally, as if their prayers have been answered, someone familiar shouted to CaptainSparklez, or Jordan, screaming, "SPARKLEZ USE YOUR ARROWS!". It was Lady Ianite. After a few shots Jordan got him, hopefully erasing him off the face of the Earth.

They only had a few minutes to escape to the portal that Deviser Gaines, a helper of Mianite, made for them, but no one said it was easy. With the impossible objects distracting them and Dianite getting used to his new legs, it was difficult to even get to the portal.

 As soon as they got there, Wag and everyone else had to wait for SynHD, or Tom, for some odd reason. Something about updates and restarting. Their friends Wisdom and Intuition was able to hold their world together until Tom returned. As soon as he came back, Wag and his friends jumped through. Unfortunatly, an old friend thought they should be stopped. "Guard Tom?" OMGitsFirefoxx, aka Sonja, asked. Guard Tom explained that he has come to not only stop them, but destroy them. Tucker ended up killing him, and they had only a few seconds to jump before the portal becomes unstable. 

Wag held his breath as he jumped down along with Tucker, Jordan, Tom, Sonja, and a few others as well: Martha_the_Mystic, Prince_Andor, Mot, and even Dianite himself. (You'll learn more about them later as well as the Gods). As they fell they could see the damage the unbalance could do to the world. What was horrible was the fact World_Historian was Mianite, Dianite, and Ianite's father.