The Hero

Emi continued down the corridor when she suddenly saw a young pink haired girl carrying a medical kit followed by two demons running towards her.

The corridor was split into three ways. The way the three were running, the way Emi had come from, and the way Sadao had went.

Emi merely stared  at them when the young girl glanced up at Emi and shouted, "You need medical attention? I got bandages! Hold up!"

The girl rummaged through the kit pulling out bandages and a blue blob.

"I'm the Demon Lamia. Now hold still, this is gonna hurt," She said, holding out the blue blob towards Emi's Wound. Emi flinched and struggled not to scream. The blue blob was smeared throughout her wound before the bandages were wrapped around her.

Once Lamia was done, She sighed and wiped her forehead before standing up.

"I'm searching for baby beel. Have you seen him?"

"No I haven't," Emi answered, "Behind me is the entrance to this place. So that way is where we need to go."

Lania nodded and began running down the corridor. Emi stood up and followed her along with the two demons. As they Ran, many of the hooded figures were lying unconscious on the floor.

They arrived at a room where Emi recognized Sadao.

"Sadao what's-" Emi was silenced. Sadao wore a grim expression on his face and when Emi spotted it, She gasped.

Alex stood still with her hand up to her neck, a dagger at her own throat. The same was for the other three, Isaac, Ada and Alois all held daggers at their own throats. All of their eyes Were glassy and they wore a dazed look on their faces.

"Step any closer and we shall proceed with the death Ritual," Alex said, her dagger pressed more firmly against her neck drawing blood.

"It seems as if we're stuck," Sadao said.

"Baby beel!" Lamia shouted.

Oga was  surrounded  with spears all aimed at his neck. Baby beel was cradled in Oga's arms softly coughing.