The B-Rabbit

"The only way to break through that barrier is to-"

"Alice!" Oz yelled, interrupting.

In the distance, right past the barrier laid Alice crumpled on the ground. Beside her was the unconscious body of Lady Sharon.

Oz immediately ran into the barrier despite Sadao's persistence not to.

Oz grabbed Alice and lifted her up and dusted her hair out of her eyes. "What are you and Sharon doing here?" he whispered, holding her close.

"Master Oz!" Gilbert yelled.

Oz glanced back at Gilbert to see him aiming his gun. Oz glanced up saw a large black snake creature that was larger than any human. In an instant, it devoured Oz, Alice and Sharon into it's stomach. Gilbert's bullets did it no harm and it slithered away just as quickly as it came.

Gilbert was about to make a run in an attempt to Chase after it when Sebastian prevented him from doing so.

"They are provoking us. It seems they anticipated our arrival," Sebastian commented.

"I have to save my master!" Gilbert proclaimed.

Sebastian looked at Gilbert and said, "You've made a contract with a demon. Judging by the blood in that pendant around your neck, if you Chase after them, you'll be seriously injured. That barrier doesn't work well with Demons. It weakens them if they pass through. Perhaps that's why your master wasn't able to put up a fight."

Gilbert's eyes widened. "Y-you mean you know Oz isn't human?"

Sebastian smiled. "Of course, You see, I'm one hell of a butler. If I couldn't figure out something so simple, What kind of butler would I be?"

Gilbert became silent.

"The only way to break through, is to use a demon kings power. Master Rin is a child and thus doesn't have access to all his power. By making an everlasting pact with me, I can unleash his full power and destroy the barrier."