His Butler: Circumstance

Oz sat tapping his foot impatiently against the floor. There was a knock on the door to their hotel room and Gilbert got up to answer it.

Sebastian walked inside and bowed before saying, "Master Ciel has found a potential location that your sister might possibly be. I will explain to you what is known if you would so kindly follow me to the location."

Oz jumped up and nodded, quickly following behind Sebastian.

Sebastian proceeded to explain the situation to Oz and Gilbert as they approached a large standard looking building.

Suddenly, Sebastian stopped. "Sadao, What are you doing here?" he questioned.

Sadao stood beside Emi outside along with an unconscious Rin.

"Master Rin," Sebastian murmured, going over to Rin and examining him.

"There's a barrier, I'm sure you can sense it Sebastian. Its a trap meant to capture any demons who are caught in it. Lower leveled demons can't sense it though. Unfortunately, by the time I got here, your human master and his demon companions were already inside of it. I managed to snag Rin and knock him out, but the human and the demons, I'm afraid got caught and taken inside. I tried to help but in my weakened state, breaking this barrier is beyond me," Sadao explained.

"How did you discover this place?" Sebastian questioned.

"Urushihara did some research on Bell and found a rumor about Kids being used to summon demons. We decided to check it out and, well, as you can see, I'm guessing that's true."

"I'm a hero, I can't stand by and let children be hurt!" Emi said, "Even if I have to team up with demons, as long as those kids are safe, we'll call it a truce for now,"

"Is there a way to get inside?" Oz asked.

"There's only one way to break a barrier like this..." Sadao began, glancing down at Rin.