The Master, Rin: Ordered

Oz and Gilbert left, headed back to their own hotel. Angelina followed suit, but not before giving Ciel a skeptical look.

"Rin," Ciel said.

"Yeah?" Rin responded.

"I want you to head to the location specified in the letter," he said.

"But why? Won't they Kill the girl of someone else shows up?" Rin questioned

"There is a specified time that Oz was suppose to meet the perpetrators. It's past that time. There's a high possibility that the girl is already dead. I want you to investigate the area to see if you can find any clues regarding why they chose that particular place. Do you understand?"

Rin nodded, "I got it. But what are you going to do?"

"First off, I have to persuade Elizabeth to return to England before I can take action. That's why you're job is important. I want to know everything about the place."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin sighed and looked around. The place he was located was not a place Rin had been before. There were no grass, only dirt and the place was bare with no trees or cover whatsoever. A Brown empty area was where he stood.

Rin scratched his head in confusion. "Why would this place be chosen?" he muttered.

Rin sighed in defeat and began to walk away and head towards the main road.

As Rin walked, he kept running the question all through his head but eventually gave up on figuring the reasoning out. Rin glanced over across the street and stopped in his tracks.

"Yukio?!"

Yukio carried a large suitcase and was casually walking down the street as if it was just another day.

Rin instantly ran up towards Yukio and tackled him to the ground, to Yukio's surprise.

"Where the hell have you been?! I can't believe you took a leave of absence?! Where'd you go?!" Rin yelled on top of Yukio.

"Get off, you're heavy," Yukio gasped, out of breath from the sudden tackling.