Will You Help, Brother?

Tao's POV:

"Are you sure?" asked Shifu.

"If we want to defeat the Wu sisters then we will need all the back up we can get. Tai Lung can help." I replied.

"Ok, we should get going." said Shifu.

"Ah, I think I should go alone on this. Tai Lung will probably get very nerve racked with having you guys around. After all the last time you guys were around he was evil and you were fighting him." I replied.

Shifu looked kind of sad at this, but nodded his head in agreement.

"You're right, when will you be back?" he asked.

"In a week or two at most. Depends on how long it take him to calm down from nervousness and if he even accepts to help which I have no doubt that he won't." I said.

With that I made my way towards the Valley of Solace.(Made up)

*Time Skip to the Valley*

I was here, now time to find my brother. I wasn't too hard to find him since he, Mei Lieu, and Mia are the only snow leopards who live here. I soon find them and Mia spots me and starts running towards me.

"UNCLE TAO!" she yelled.

She jump into my arms and hugged me tight.

"Hey, little girl, my how you've grown." I said.

"Hey Tao. How you doing?" Tai Lung asked.

I looked at him and put on a serious face.

"I need your help." I said.

"With what?" he asked.

"Not here, we need to go somewhere private. Just you and I." I replied.

"Ok, Mei Lieu, go ahead and take Mia out with you." Tai Lung said.

"Ok, sweety come on. Lets leave daddy and uncle Tao to talk." Said Mei Lieu.

When they left Tai Lung and I went in his house and started conversing.

"So what's up that you need my help with?" he asked.

"I was going on a plan that I made to defeat the Wu sisters from the inside. But the only way to have done that was to disguise my self as another, but you can't do that without the transformation stone. So I went to the Valley of Peace and snuck in the Jade palace to get it." I said.

"And nobody caught you?" he asked.

"Oh, I was caught. By that female tiger. Tigress. She saw me and stopped me. But I quickly hit her in that nerve between the neck and the shoulder to knock her out and escaped with the stone. The next day they were looking for me. They saw me, but since I was disguised as a snow leopard, they didn't know. Shifu came up to me seeming suspicious of me and started asking me questions. I answered them and left after. After that I went to a motel to not seem suspicious. But that went down the drain when they were still out and were beside the motel. I came out looked at them hoping that none of them saw me but of course Tigress was the one to see me. I was walking out of town and they were following me, so I ran as fast as possible and got away. Soon after I found the lair of the sisters and made my way in. I am going to spare you the details and say I got in and was immediately promoted to general of the army for what I did." I said.

"Woah, impressive." Tai Lung replied.

"Yes, but of course, one day later it is ruined because knowing Shifu he just didn't give up. They found my map that I realized I had lost when fighting off guards and two of the greatest masters in China Master Ox and Master Croc. They followed it and Tigress went in and surprised me and knocked me out and the next thing I remember is waking up at the Jade Palace." I said. "I told Shifu who I was and why I did what I did, he forgave me and they all seemed to be very friendly after. I also told them about you."

"What did they say? Do?" he asked.

"They were surprised that you were alive and also that you found redemption. Shifu forgives you you know. He blamed himself for what he did to you. He is happy to know you aren't evil." I said.

"He said that?" asked Tai Lung.

"No, but I know that was what he was thinking." I replied.

"So, will you come back to the Valley of Peace and help us to defeat the Wu sisters, Brother?" I said holding out my paw for hand shake, hoping he would return the favor and agree.

Tai Lung just smiled at me and looked at my hand and then back to me. He then took my paw into his and shook it.

"Of course, brother."