Convincing the Enemy

Sirus's POV:

I walk into the lair and walk down the corridor. While I was walking guards of the lair stopped me.

"Where do you think you are going?" asked one of the guards.

"I was in hopes to find your leaders and ask them something." I replied.

"Really, who are you?" asked the other guard.

"The name is Sirus. I was hoping to join this army." I replied.

They looked to each other and nodded.

"Okay, we will take you to them." the first guard replied.

With that I made my way to where the three leaders of this army was with the two guards escorting me.

"Ma'am, we have a snow leopard here to see you." said the first guard.

The leader of the army and the other two looked at me.

"What do you want and why have you come here." she asked.

"I have come to ask if I could join your army." I replied.

"If you want to join, then you are to prove to me that you are strong, brave and loyal." she said.

"Yes ma'am. What will I have to do to do such?" I asked.

"First you will be tested for strength and bravery. You will fight my best guard. If you win, then you will have beat that part." she replied.

Once she was done saying that, a big gorilla came in. This must be her best guard.

"You may begin." she said.

The gorilla charged at me and I easily dodged. This gorilla isn't all that trained as I am so defeating him will be easy. I charge at him and pulled a backwards kick to his face and knocked him to the ground. When he got up and looked angrily at me. I could see in is stance that he was going to charge with full force and that was exactly what he did. I pulled some move and finally knocked him out and won.

After I won I looked over and saw the surprise on the leaders face. She looked at me and smiled.

"Wow. You took him out with surprising ease. How?" she asked.

"I spent all my life training myself to fight. The way he moved was easy to read, every move he made said he was going to charge full force." I replied.

"Well in this, not only have you shown strength and bravery, but you are smart in the way you fight. That was my best guard and fighter. You would definitely be a great warrior for my army." she said. "But now I need to know if you are loyal. I need some material from Gongman City. Go retrieve this and you will be welcomed to my army."

"Yes ma'am, what is this material that you need?" I asked.

"Gongman City has a varying supplies of iron. Go retrieve at least most of their iron and bring it back here." she said.

"Of course." I replied.

With that done I made my way out of the lair and towards Gongman City.