Who Needs You...That's What Fans Are For

Start from the beginning

"Hello Simon." Liam greeted.

"What did you call us here for?" Alicia, a lady from the boy's management team, snapped.

I saw Jesy bite her lip to keep her from saying anything to her. Neither of our managements are very...nice.

We each took a seat around the table. Simon at the head of the table. Renee, a lady from our management team sat beside him across from Alicia who was sitting on Simon's other side. I sat down beside Renee. Harry, Perrie, and Liam sitting down beside me. Across from us was Jesy, Niall, Leigh, and Louis.

"We have a proposal." Leigh answered.

"Well we know that, what's the proposal!" Alicia raised her voice a little.

I saw Harry open his mouth beside me and I quickly grabbed his wrist stopping him from saying anything. I looked around the table and I saw everyone tense up angrily. I can't lie, I was a little angry too.

"There is no need for all of that Alicia." Simon said.

"Anyway," Louis sighed, "We have been thinking about what our fans have been asking us to do, and what we want to do it to. To collaborate that is. Maybe record a song, perform somewhere together, we just want to do something together."

"You already do stuff together." Renee said.

"You know what he meant Renee, we want to sing together." I said trying to remain calm.

Who peed in their cereal this morning?

"I don't think it is a good idea. We might not get the outcome we want and it is not worth taking that risk." Alicia said.

"I agree, you can't just say you want to collaborate because you are buddies. You have to think about the money." Renee agreed.

"We," Jesy gestured towards us, "already know the outcome. Have you not seen all of our fans saying they want us to collaborate? They have been asking us to collaborate since we won X-Factor. Sure it would be nice to have all my friends working together but, fans come first for us and if they want us to do something, we do it."

"I don't really see the problem, they do a gig together and we see the outcome. No harm done." Simon spoke up.

"I say no, and at the end of the day, management makes the decision. Little Mix is out of the proposal." Renee spoke.

"One Direction is out to. I say no." Alicia said.

"You can't just do that!" Perrie yelled.

Alicia started standing up, "We can and we did."

"Bu-" Niall started.

"End of discussion!" Renee boomed.

My blood was boiling. How dare they get snappy with us when we come up with a plan to make our fans happy? That is what it is all about, the fans!

"I'm sorry guys." Simon sighed and stood up and walked out the door.

I looked at the clock. We were only in here for ten minutes.

"How dare they come in here yelling at me, at us!" Leigh exclaimed, "What did we even do to them!"

"All I know is the next time they come in and start yelling at you for answering a flipping question, I'm going throw my shoe at 'em." Harry hissed angrily.

"Me too," Jesy said.

"Liam, you have been mighty quiet, what's up?" I questioned.

He looked up an around the table, "What if we just get our fans on our side?"