The Day We Met

*so just to tell you I'm just going to write about the exam I don't really want to write about the old lady or the beast so maybe I'll do it later*

Riding down the elevator, Gon,Leorio, and Kurapika they were sitting in the chairs around the table, while I stood in the corner, I was beginning to start to like the Kurta  boy and old man, I would leave them with Gon.
The elevator stopped moving and the floor sign said 100, the gang all stood up, I grabbed Gon by his shirt and carried him, he knows I like to do that sometimes.
The elevator doors opened and as we walked in a green bean looking person came up to us, he gave us our badges and told us to keep them on our bodies, I got 406 it's not bad.
Scanning around trying to see who was strong and who was weak, soon enough a jester was throwing cards at me, grabbing the cards with one hand, I turned to look at him, I softly whisper to him
"That's not a vary nice way of asking to play."
Throwing the cards back with just a bit of Nen, I turn to walk away when Gon jumped off my back, running to Leorio and Kurapika, I grip my scythe tighter, soon the jester was going to strike, I'd rather just not deal with him, I turn to walk away but I ran right into a chest, looking up I saw the jester, his eyes were really pretty, anyway I turn my face away and whisper again
"Sorry."
I turned to walk away when a short fat man dressed in blue came up to me, offering a can of Apple juice, but before I could grab the drink the jester was pinning him to a wall threading him, the fat man quickly apologized and ran off .
I turned back to the jester and once again whisper
"Thank you."
He grabs me by my shirt and holds me to his chest, he whispers into my ear
"Your strong but be careful my little fruit your not ripe yet."
Letting me go he walks off, shrugging it off I turn to find Gon, seeing him with the other two, I was going to go back to them till a little boy with silver hair and blue eyes stopes me.
"Hey, do you know that boy?"
I nodded In Response, the boy looked up to me before letting go, turning away he walked into the crowd.