6 years later

Six years have past since that day, more and more she talked but always avoided her past. She never showed her face,but Gon saw it one day so she let's him see it every here and their.
Gon has just turned 12 and her 25.
She usually wore black and red, her shirt was a black tank top turtleneck, her pants were Aladdin style in red, her shoes well she always hated shoes so she never really wore them but Gon always carried a pair for her just in case, she still wore her mask but it was bandages instead of a cloth, her hair was styled differently and was shorter, her main weapon is a scythe still but she is able to use cards, roses, and nen. Her nen is specialist and uses it to control blood to her will.

Gon wanted to go to the Hunter exam this year and convinced Yuki to let him,but she had to come along to. Now he only had to convince mito-san his aunt, but she would only let him go if he caught The King of the Lake so he spent many days out side in a tree trying to catch him. Yuki would come and bring him food and would try to help but being the stubborn boy he is, he refused, the day he caught The King was a sad day for Mito-san and an unusual one for Yuki.
When Gon was about to get on the boat with Yuki of course.Mito-san grabbed her really quick and made her promise to protect Gon with her life, Yuki gave her a quick nod and walked up to Gon on deck, as the ship set sail Yuki decided to sleep up in the crows nest, after telling Gon she jumped and was in the nest laying down on her back looking at the sky she drifted off to sleep.
Gon's POV
Once Yuki left for her nap, I wanted to explore and see if anything would happen but I wish Yuki was here. She's a very quiet girl but is so kind. The reason I know that is she's always protecting me and Mito-san, helping us anyway she can and I think of her as a big sis. Anyway as I went back onto the deck I tilted my head and smelled, a storm was coming and a big one at that. I told the captain the news and asked me some questions, answering to the best of my abilities I went off and warned the passengers and the crew.

A\N
To be continued because right now I'm on my bus and my stops coming up.