17│WHITE COLLAR

Depuis le début

I walked quickly into the Belly Burger. Oliver had invited me for lunch, and I was slightly running late. As I entered the the restaurant, I saw Felicity and Diggle on the table as well. 

I could hear Oliver talk about our case once I was standing in front of them. "So to catch this guy with have to know where he is or where he is going to be." Oliver said to the two of them 

"Is this really how you guys figure out how to get your target? Over burgers and shake?" Felicity asked them, causing me to laugh a little. 

"No, normally they have me to guide them." I told them, approaching Oliver. I handed him a file. "All you need. If you get anything more, it will be nice to have a heads up." I told him. He stood up from his chair. He hugged me tightly, while kissing the side of my hair. 

"What on earth will I do without you?" He asked me.

"Probably nothing." I replied. "Nice to see the rest of the Arrow team is here." I told them as I took a seat next to Oliver.

"Sorry it took me so long. I'm waiting on a bunch of particularly rowdy customers." The server told us. Diggle and I looked around, spotting a group of teens' without managers running around. 

"You need me to handle them?" Diggle asked her. 

"I appreciate it, but I'm a pro by now." She replied. She looked towards me. "Hi, I'm sorry I didn't took your order." She apologized. 

"Oh, don't worry about. It's okay." I told her, giving her a giant smile. "Clara Wayne." I presented myself. 

"I know. The badass detective of Starling City. I'm Carly, nice to meet." She said to me. 

"I already a shake for you, if that's okay?" Oliver whispered to me. I turned to face him with a small smile. 

"It's perfect." I replied. 

"Anyways, I will be here if you need me." Diggle told Carly. 

"Girlfriend?" Felicity asked Diggle. 

"No, it's my sister-in-law. Sort of. " Diggle replied, looking down at the menu.

 "Carly was married to Dig's brother, and he passed away." Oliver explained. 

"I'm sorry Diggle." I told the man that was facing me. I then turned to Oliver. "Nice air cut by the way." I told Oliver. 

"Thank you. You are the only one that noticed." Oliver said, smiling down at me. 

"Well, it looks like she is hot for you." Felicity told Diggle. 

"Ah. Can we get back to crime fighting, please?" Diggle asked us. 

I nodded at him. "I agree." I told Diggle, sending him a small smile. He gave me thankful look. I was about to speak when my phone rang. I looked down at the caller I.D, giving a sad look at Oliver. "It's Danny. I got to answer. It will be just a second." I told him before quickly leaving the restaurant. "Hey, Danny. What did you got on our stealer case?" I asked him, looking down the streets that were filled with diverse people. 

"Well, they are about to give the case to the federals. It sucks. This stuck up man came up to me saying he will take the case and literally rip the the case file from my hands." Danny said to me.