O n e

A L L I S O N

I was laying down on the concrete road, letting the wind blow through my dark, wavy hair.

The road was surprisingly deserted considering it was seven-thirty on a Friday night.

Most of the time, people would be out enjoying the time they had to be free before their frustrations came back to them when the week started again.

But the road was completely empty.

So here I am, sitting in the middle of the road on a Friday night thinking of ways I can escape this terrible planet I'm forced to call home.

I was starting to feel droopy and tired when I heard a cark honking and cuss words being thrown at my direction.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!", they started out, but I wasn't paying them any attention; I was used to yelling, "Sitting in the middle of the fucking road like that at this time of day...do you WANT a death wish?!?!", the stranger lectured me.

'Maybe', I thought. Maybe they were right. Maybe I did want a death wish. But I couldn't say that to them. "I dunno, you tell me", I said harshly to them. I got up, brushed off the pebbles and dirt, and left without another word.

I'm an orphan, but ran away a few years back. Not wanting to spend my complete time in alleyways, I constantly walk around the town at night so I don't have to think about how tired I actually am.

I was a good ten feet away when I heard a car door slam and an engine start.

'He's leaving,' I thought, 'just like everybody else'. As I walked a good fifteen minutes away.

Having nowhere to go, I walked mindlessly into an alleyway. I saw a bent tin can, and decided to play some fake soccer, so I started kicking it around. I ended up kicking the can into a dark corner and began my journey again.

I shoved my hands into my hoodies' pocket. It was pretty chilly at night, and I thanked myself for bringing a hoodie.

Then there was a scraping sound.
It wasn't a sound that any animal in Tulsa could make, well, at least that I've heard of.

It sounded more like, a tin can being kicked across the dirt ground.

I froze in my spot. Footsteps of multiple people were audible in the quiet atmosphere. And then one of them laughed a horrible, inhuman cackle.

The laugh was enough to tell me to run. So I ran. I ran as fast as I could.

But of course, I didn't get much far, as one of the people tackled me to the ground. I landed face-first into the dirt ground, and tried to squirm out of the persons' tight grip.

But naturally, I was stuck under the big oaf. I could be murdered, but if I had to say my last words, I would tell him to go on a diet.

As a matter of fact, o knew I would probably die, so might as well.

"Hey, mister", I spoke up, trying to sound as innocent as I could.

"What", he snapped.

"Geez, sorry, man. I just wanted to say you should go on a diet; It's good for your heart and helps the muscles", I said, and patted his big, but flabby muscles.

"If I weren't supposed to hold you down, I would have taken you out to dinner. I've never seen someone so pretty, and yet a total smartass while the were getting jumped", he said, and gave me a half smile.

'Jumped?', I thought. Wow.

"Eh, we all die someday. Why wait?", I replied. And started fumbling with his shirt. I heard footsteps approaching slowly.

"What are you doing", he asked, chuckling.

" Playing with your shirt, duh," I said, " I'm bored.", I finished.

"Are you serious?", he said. He looked amazed.

"No, I'm Severus", I replied sarcastically.

"Okay, Severus, my name's Blake Simmons . What's yours?", he asked. "Severus", I said. "Your real name", he said, still quietly laughing. "Allison. Allison Grey.", I said, quietly.

"Well, Allison, I'll try my best to help you through this. I promise", he said looking at me in the eyes. "Why", I asked.
"Because we're friends now.", he responded.

'Yay', I thought, 'I have a friend'.

That was the last thing on my mind before I was hit on the head, hard. Then I felt weak, and everything went black.

---------------🌸---------------

Hey guys! This was Chapter one I'm not sure if I should continue and publish Chapter two.

Pm me (_Social_Outcast), or comment if I should continue.

Love you guys!!

Stay Gold

~_Social_Outcast

D I S A S T E R || Book1 (d.w)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें