TaetorTots
nothing's wrong
gotta blast

I locked my phone and tossed it across my bed, ignoring the questions from my friends

I locked my phone and tossed it across my bed, ignoring the questions from my friends. I just needed time to think. That time was interrupted from my alarm signaling I had to get up for school. I hoped that the conversation would be forgotten by the time school started.
-
I walked into the school building, looking out for any of my friends. I may have looked crazy judging from the looks many students were giving me as they passed by. I had successfully made it to my first class, sighing as I settled in my chair. In a few hours was lunch and that quickly turned into a nightmare.

As if a special force hated me, my friend, Wonwoo skipped through the doors with his boyfriend, Mingyu behind him. I turned my head quickly, trying so desperately to avoid his scary gaze. I heard his footsteps coming closer until they turned in another direction. I sighed, happy I got out of that. But of course nothing was going my way.

As if Wonwoo sensed my spirit, he turned his head like an owl and spotted me, quickly walking over. His ruffled hair came over his eyes as he slid into the desk next to mine. "Spill it, now."

I threw my hands in front of my face and whined loudly. If anything, I would rather tell him in private. I stood up from my seat and Wonwoo followed soon after. I was caught and now I couldn't get out of it.

The two of us walked down the corridor quietly. No words were exchanged between us. I was thinking of how to really tell Wonwoo this. Would he freak out or would he get mad? I was terrified of what was to come.

I thought about places I could tell him in private. I wasn't really thinking when he shoved me into the janitor's closet and flipped a light on showing me his determined look to get something out of me. I coughed awkwardly and looked down. This was the first time I was telling someone.

"I like him."

Wonwoo's eyes widened, a rare sight coming from his small slits called eyes. I exhaled a breath finally feeling somewhat relieved about getting through the first step of confessing.

"When did this happen?" Wonwoo wanted all of the details and I'd have to say he was the girly one in his relationship.

I shrugged at his question. I never really found that out. I just began developing some type of feeling for him. And I knew it was something more than friends would feel for each other.

"Hasn't he liked you since 1st grade?" Wonwoo frowned as I nodded. Of course I hadn't returned his feelings until now. And maybe he didn't like me anymore. Maybe he got tired of waiting for me.

"Well, if you won't tell Jimin, I will." Wonwoo delivered the sentence with such firmness that I gulped and nodded profusely as he left me in the closet with the wet mops and the smell of cleaning chemicals that could probably make me faint if I stayed any longer.

Throughout the day, Wonwoo kept pressuring me to tell Jimin I liked him. It's not that easy to do. I'm not really good at these types of things. And by lunchtime, Wonwoo was ready to take things into his own hands.

We had both sat at our usual table with all of our friends. I had told all of them, some even not understanding me. And of course they all were on Wonwoo's side. Either I tell Jimin I like him or Wonwoo will. I knew it was coming.

"I gotta leave to do something." Wonwoo blurted into the silence except the sounds of chewing. No one said anything and I was too involved in my sandwich to care. Worrying was making me hungry and tired.

After half an hour later was study hall. Wonwoo hadn't come back from his 'something' he had to attend. And when I kept asking Mingyu, he would just shrug and continue to study. I felt nervous for some reason and I my leg began to bounce.

"You okay?" Jihoon hyung looked concerned as I wiped a bead of sweat that was trickling down my face. I nodded, my heart beat had picked up and so did my actions as I got up and began pacing around the small room we were studying in.

As if on cue, Wonwoo walked through the doors with a wide smile on his face as he grabbed my hand and pushed me through hallways and doors. I soon realized we were in the courtyard and I turned to Wonwoo only to realize he left me. I turned back to see Jimin standing there with a goofy smile on his face.

I didn't know what to say, I was speechless. I kept quiet, at least waiting for him to start the conversation or say something. But no, we both stared at the ground, playing with our fingers. I would do anything to leave this situation.

"Why are you so nervous?" He asked suddenly and I lifted my head not exactly finding an answer to the question I was asked. I simply just shrugged and he smiled. The smile that reminded me of the first time he had talked to me.

"C'mhere." He demanded wrapping his arms around my shoulders. I nuzzled my head into his chest as he did into my neck. We stayed like that for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company and not caring who was watching us. We were finally happy.

A/N: Heyo!! You might be wondering where I got this idea from. Basically my personal life. I recently told my crush, who also liked me but for 8 years, that I liked him. And the events in this story are just what I went through with my crush. I really really like him and we are both happy having each other around. Anyways, I love you guys as much as I like my crush❤️ Bye babies!!! yeppeun_jimin