Haunted//TaeGi

Requested by: -_AI_-. My 1st time writing TaeGi so lol and that pic ^^ is bootiful, enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure about this?" Yoongi asked as he scanned the nearly broken house before him.

Yoongi looked towards his best friend, Taehyung, who smiled uneasily as he nodded, eyes still glued to the vines rapidly growing on the sides of the house. Taehyung had dragged Yoongi here after hearing about a haunted house in the neighborhood they lived in. It was a few blocks away from their houses.

But Yoongi never wanted to go here, he wasn't scared but it was just stupid to trespass. That was a crime. But Taehyung was a careless ball of sunshine that couldn't be stopped. Yoongi always wondered why Taehyung was his best friend. Yoongi sighed, clearly annoyed, as he took a step onto the grayish concrete steps. Yoongi turned to see Taehyung frozen in his spot.

"Are you coming or not?" Yoongi scoffed as he awaited Taehyung's answer.

"Y-yeah." Taehyung answered shakily.

Yoongi turned heading for the door. Yoongi grabbed the rusted knob and twisted it with slight hesitation. Suddenly, a black figure jumped out of the corner of the porch they were standing on. Taehyung screeched as he grabbed on to the black peacoat Yoongi wore.

"Ouch, you trying to cut my circulation off, it's just a cat, damn." Yoongi snickered as he pryed Taehyung's hands off of his arm.

"Oh, hehe." Taehyung sheepishly smiled gaining back his somewhat calm demeanor.

Yoongi turned once again twisting the rusty knob more forcefully and finally it gave in. The door screeched loudly making Yoongi cringe. Taehyung stood behind Yoongi shaking like a frightened dog. Yoongi stepped to the side with his hand out, motioning inside the house.

"Ladies first." Yoongi bowed.

Taehyung smacked him on his head while laughing a little. "I'm a man." Taehyung puffed his chest out.

Yoongi laughed loudly earning a scowl from Taehyung. "You wasn't a man a few min-" Yoongi was cut off by a now red faced Taehyung, it was hard to make it out in the dark but he looked like a glowing Jack-o-lantern.

"Shut up." Taehyung muttered stepping onto the unstable foundation of the house.

Yoongi rolled his eyes walking into the house as well. The interior of the so called "haunted house" was very dirty. Mostly all the windows were cracked, a sign of past trespassers, and it was very dark, darker than outside if that was even possible. There were stairs that went high up that led to a dark abyss and the furniture that was still left in the run down home was wrapped tightly in plastic.

"I wonder what's up there." Yoongi pointed toward the stairs.

Taehyung bit his lip as he frantically looked between the stairs and Yoongi.

"I-I don't think s-so. Why n-not just look around h-here." Taehyung fiddled with the strands of hair laying on his forehead to calm his nerves.

Yoongi wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulders. "Hey, you dragged me here, I wanna have some fun." the ends of Yoongi's lips curled into a smirk that Taehyung absolutely hated.